Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Must Demand Charter Of Rights To Be Understood, Compensated For 29 Years Discrimination 25/8

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Lloyd Walters.

stAguSgustng ScSps25ornsth,o mrcg2e0cd1o6  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

I have had to put up with all sorts but I will definitely not put up with being taken liberty of no matter who? My FATHER & MOTHER are Dead & they were the only ones I take that kind of treatment from & believe me it was not all the time. So sud it I will give everyone a Fair Chance, but I don’t need anyone’s Charity & continuing to make me feel a VICTIM because I won’t be anyone’s else Scapegoat. I am me!

6Valdin Legister, Princess Tenegnework Aynalem Lawless and 4 others7 Comments5 SharesShareON THIS DAY6 years agoActive

AthnuSligusttpencodgns 2o5r,t sn201dendS5r  · Shared with Public

Public

My cuz Ms Ann-Marie Pinkney informed me I am on the Basic School Foundation website – Any1 wishing to see my UM should go check me out & make contributions to the Cause. Ratty Nembhard shares that VISION 4 the future of JA Children. I was chatting up the VMBS staff about my fave JA & my #1&2sons. Kevin Murray & Valdin Legister. Sorry they did not taped the conversation, but if they did, U’d not hear any of those negative discourses & languages they accused me of… My Parents taught me how fi Dance a mi Yard b4 mi lef cum Abroad!

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at Crystal Palace National Sports Centre.

AtuguSrnsttrieuahS 3poh,nn 2s0orneld15od  · London  · Teeth like these

7You, Nembhard Samuels, Narvel Stewart and 4 others5 Comments4 SharesShareON THIS DAY6 years agoActive

AfugeSitnuSpfSestoft ur2ns5gn, 2ootu015red  · Shared with Public

Public

My Cuz Ann-Marie Pinkney informed me I am on the Jamaica Basic School website so in case U are interested, go check it out. U’ll know why I am passionate abt Young Children’s getting the right start in life…

7Narvel Stewart, Arian Murray and 5 others6 SharesShareON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

AteSpdugouclsntts 2norn5,ah 2ei0deaolt1i4  · Shared with Public

Public

I was on but now I am off. Sorry I missed U! Got to tidy my kitchen & put few bits in place! I have made my Resolutions 2 keep off certain Terrains? If any1 actually knows wat I mean Really!

3Eileen Besley, Danny Dennisor and 1 other4 SharesShareON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

tSApumostgdltncenuscst d25,oSrre 2o0u14ad  · Shared with Public

Public

Finally found time 4 this! It was time well spent reliving the memories of nearly 5 years ago. People comes into our lives 4 many different reasons. My life was enriched by assocaiting with these Persons in so many productive & fullfilling & enlightening ways. The memories will 4ever live with me as I progressed on the journey to continue making the difference in my job as an Early Years Practitioner!

7Sharon Nembhard-Francis, Claire Kilpatrick and 5 others1 Comment7 SharesShareON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

AdutuSmefpomngsnasufstoa fmaruc2e5, 2da014  · Shared with Public

Public

Slowly but Surely I am catching up with my Projects! So while they are celebrating the Carnival, I will be getting on with my Work…?

2Judith Gordon and Rosetta Patten4 SharesShareON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

tSSAuctgShpurosents o2o5,do 2lec0g1reSd3d  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Who knows 2moro I might just decide 2 make a few calls…? Or better still I have Skype, but can’t get any1 when am on…! What a dying Shame!!! Well time 4 my BS, because I have being up since Cock started Crowing!!!1 Comment4 SharesShareON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

tSSAuctgShpurosents o2o5,do 2lec0g1reSd3d  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Am true to my words & got most of the work I had targeted done…!!! Time to carry on after my FB break…?6 Comments5 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY9 years agoActive

AthnuSligusttpencodgns 2o5r,t sn201dendS2r  · Shared with Public

Public

Mek up Moi Mind dat dis BH gonna be Productive – Suh doan buy nuh BP!!! Wuking from HOME – 2 whola Days!!!

2Lady Ang and Millie Sweet7 SharesShareON THIS DAY