Without Prejudice Am Up To Level 7 On Google Maps, Google My Business, YouTube, WordPress, Facebook Pages My Internet Profile Tops Theresa May For Windrush70 June O’Sullivan Psychopath Can’t Compete 25/8

Let the world know about Rt Hon Robert Buckland QC MP and the #careercriminals at http://judicialconduct.judiciary.gov.uk covering for #paedophiles since Google started #targeting me again on my Fight4justice the cheek of them We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Your Stories From a Year Ago
Look back on these moments from your Story Archive.
Only you can see this unless you share it
2 years ago
AteSsuugsupsoSmnst oorr25sdm, e20dfu1c9mrf ·
Not staying up. Done lots of #decluttering today. More tomorrow. From September, I’ll be #busy!
2 years ago
AcuhtaShpgiussnonsttc 2Sohcr5, ed20oi1t9dg ·
When #Facebook deciding to mek an #ass of themselves?
3 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.
AtSfumgustt fSdp2ou5s,iniso fr2fsce0rdd1m8 ·
I the Peckham Rye Baptist Chapel with #KingsleyWray and Rye Lane Community Gospel Choir.
3 years ago
tAunttguiSulst tt2pau5,o nsumsorn2e0i1do8 ·
Just went to the bookies 4 my Tom. I got a round of #applause 4 my singing. Mi is talented in many department.
4 years ago
AtSfumgustt fSdp2ou5s,iniso fr2fsce0rdd1m7 ·
Happy 7 Years of Facebook Friendship. But cheers to the years when I was Ur Basic School Teacher. It seems like even less than 7 years ago. Family is Family and we are from the Communities of Westmoreland.
4 years ago
AutgSfucspttroa o2n5f, 2drSsohg0refg17sotd · London ·
Parents #DEAD! My #Obligations 2 Kevin Murray & Valdin Legister. New dawn on z horizon. We are #Passion8te abt Life Chances..!