Without Prejudice Southwark Women’s Space Is Victim Of The Criminal Justice System Start With Training To Promote Inclusion For Service Users Before Adapting The Behaviours Of 2 Persons I Deal With Who Don’t Have A Clue 24/8

ON THIS DAY 2 years ago Active

tuSAponsSugtuoddsSrte sld2ml4,i 20g19elur  · Shared with Public

Public

I will only go back to my #deeds after arriving in the UK in 1992. I #prefer to forget that I was #viewed as a man #beater? But I guess that’s what saved me from #domestic#violence in the UK!

112 Comments3 SharesShareON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.

ciAccutooSsgSpSuorsant 2s4ror,medt h201i8  · Shared with Public

Public

Throw me 🌽 and mi nuh call #faceboook, bullying, badmind idiots pick it up already.3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Active

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling strong in London, United Kingdom.

ArrtughguastSrmmpu ones2dSo4ri,a rhef2d018  · Shared with Public

Public

Taurus: A relative might not be being as logical as you would like which is frustrating. No matter how many facts and figures you present, your loved one will insist that their opinion is right. Stay clear of controversial topics that will just lead to arguments.Evaluation: Guess this is my Tom, but he has always been this way. His #bark is worse than his bite. I know he is thinking about my #welfare and what can happen to me when he is not here?+3

3Valdin Legister and 2 others2 Comments3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Active

AosucgSuustmSttp 24gsoonis,oar l20geihd17  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Cook, serve my #Husband on a tray. Eaten & now I’m due a #Rest. When I get up, God’s willing, start of ROML! I’ll not be #Broken?

4Princess Tenegnework Aynalem Lawless, Judith Gordon and 2 others3 SharesShareON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

ciAccutooSsgSpSuorsant 2s4ror,medt h201i7  · Shared with Public

Public

Oh yes LEYF Nurseries & the #3Judges from the #EmploymentTribunals that took 5 months to copy the Respondents Summary and 3 Days to post online at https://www.gov.uk/…/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years…

Womenworking.com added a new photo.

NstomigvemSbpeuoronrsS oht7h,gc 20f1mreg6gdd  ·

3Nicola Esson, David Starr and 1 other3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Active

AugudgetstnS p2r4,oltufdS nsso2orei01o7dfs  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

I glimpse email from #LEYF Solicitors re the #3Judges 5 mths judgement & 3 Days to put online. Maybe they tink disya BUTTO nah AP?

1Princess Tenegnework Aynalem Lawless2 Comments3 SharesShare