Without Prejudice Must Find My Family Of Irish Descent To Know If Am Related To Sean P. Maguire He Can Give Me Insight About LEYF CEO June O’Sullivan’s Mask Of Sanity Slipped After MBE 23/8/21

ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Active

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.

AhugtuSsdtp o2lnmnegr3,oe 2sal0esomr1e7eid  · Shared with Public

Public

My #Fight4justice campaign is in Ernest against #LEYF and the corrupted #3Judges from the #EmploymentTribunals. If they think they are above the law and getting away with another miscarriage of justice like with #KINGSCOLLEGEHOSPITALNHSFOUNDATIONTRUST… Tell them I say go read Dr Maria Hudson Research Paper The Experience of Discriminationon on Multiple Grounds for #PolicyStudiesInstitute for ACAS www.acas.org.uk. Enough is enough with the #ModernDaySlaveMasters_Mistresses with friends in high places. My life has changed from I get back from burying my MOTHER. I will make sure I earn what #DWP THIEF and left for me to live off. Since publication of the judgement mean I can get nowhere with my plans for a new business.

5David Starr, Canny Panther and 3 others1 Comment1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Active

AutSgitpustco 2mno3nd,sto re2rc01ed7mundi  · Shared with Public

Public

I refuse to accept that I am a #Butto & the #VOICELESS_VULNERABLE. In 2020 let me #name some of those I was #referring to in this #video. Start with all at #LEYF that are #corrupted COWARDS. The Judiciary of England & Wales #LegalEntities. All of #Facebook and #LinkedIn and #Google CYBERBULLYING CRIMINALS. The #Facebookterrorists and #haters and #trolls and if they are #families and #friends who turn. Keep on heading in the #direction….0:07 / 1:38

4David Starr, Lionel Dwyer and 2 others3 Comments54 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Active

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos to the album: Just Caribbean & More! — with Valdin Legister.

AiutSgcpfuonstsg e23,oa ietg2Sa0reihdd17rS  · London  · The worry is slowly subsiding, thanks to http://www.ryanclement.com/ of Grenada origins. We are linked by our Multiple Identities and AFRICAN Heritage!+26

3David Starr, Princess Tenegnework Aynalem Lawless and 1 other1 Comment1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY 5 years ago Active

AhugtuSsdtp o2lnmnegr3,oe 2sal0esomr1e6eid  · Shared with Public

Public

Taurus: The holiday atmosphere is putting a big smile on your face. The sun lighting up your leasure skies, is adding sparkle to your affairs. Pick your destination and make those arrangements tonight. Call to hear when your misgiving are unfounded.

9Valdin Legister, Jasmine Hylton and 7 others2 CommentsShare

ON THIS DAY 5 years ago Active

AudtcgSuaapefosnst 2hornh3u, 201dteth6Sddo  · Shared with Public

Public

Been trying to upload this for ages. Ah ha Patient Grandma come up Trumps but not Donald! Young Kevin Murray to the World. My breda Dostan called to tell me the good news & a me dat haffi go search & find? #ProudGrandpa have to show London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) what MERVELEE MYERS is about! I have laid many Foundations, but none more important than for my #1Son Kevin D. MURRAY when he did not get the best start in life. Hence the reasons I am an Advocate of Inclusion. I shared my VISION with the 2 Professors Chris Pascal & @Tony Bertram at Middlesex University Leyf Day Nurseries Young Minds Big Ambitions Conference on the 19th September 2015. By the 22nd I was called to LEYF CO for meeting with Director of HR Neil King & Senior HR Dilys Epton. When I stood my ground, refused to write a Resignation under duress, I was issued with another Suspension. The rest is History & yes my Advocacy has develope into my campaign #FIGHT4JUSTICE. Well will have to wait for the outcomes, because I have not WORK since 27th September 2015 because of LEYF… Now I am on the verge of becoming HOMELESS because of the unjust SYSTEMS. LEYF didn’t break me in 2+ years & I refused to succumb to the Social Injustices & Inequalities in a Society where Money can buy Principles.

4Nembhard Samuels, Jasmine Hylton and 2 others3 Comments2 SharesShareON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo to the album: Kevin Murray to the World.

AhugtuSsdtp o2lnmnegr3,oe 2sal0esomr1e6eid  · ShareON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

AmungtSphguostonesore dghc23,ios gS2h016e  · Shared with Public

Public

We have been very Productive Couple all of Today. Now my Husband is being Fed, whilst I continue the WORK. Just making sure everyone knows how I value & worship this Gentleman. Don’t wait for the missing Opportunities before u realise too late… Remember none of us is PERFECT, we all made those Cringing Mistake. We should Learn Lessons each time & move Forward.

13Sam Coote, Narvel Stewart and 11 others4 CommentsShareON THIS DAY