Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Endured Stockholm Syndrome 7 Years By LEYF, HMCTS, CPS, CJS, BSB, DBS, MOPAC, SRA, CCMCC, CLCC, IOPC, JCIO Going To Uni 29

We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago. Your Stories From a Year Ago Look back on these moments from your Story Archive. Only you can see this unless you share itSelect StoriesShare

ON THIS DAY 2 years ago Active

AtaSumgustpo 2grnuso1o, l20hcg1tlSuaregf9d  · Shared with Public

Public

I don’t #deal with the #tokenism from #Facebook#Google#LinkedIn#LEYF#haters#trolls#terrorists#cyberbullies. I #pay for what I want.5 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 2 years ago Active

eAtSugSponnsuehsesoirt t21ue,ud S2ouc019t  · Shared with Public

Public

Let me tell you about my #new#best#friend Peter. I was #attracted to his #dancing. I nearly pee-pee myself when he was talking about the Dippy and trying Jamaica colourful clothe.

1Mertie Bernard3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 2 years ago Active

tuASugirgpiudorsentdaohs o21, 2r0rtu19eed  · Shared with Public

Public

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard have no #need to #jump on any #bandwagons. I’m like to be #dumped…?1 Comment4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 2 years ago Active

AulSghusstStsSps o2n1htsoll,dlore 201d9are  · Shared with Public

Public

Do you #seeMervelee Ratty Nembhard#waiting for #likes? My #written#resources can fill #pages…1 Comment3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Active

AutSpgfusngtilonr 2scu1sodc,S rose2018frd  · Shared with Public

Public

#LEYF claim I lack #empathy. How do U measure? I don’t give a fuck wat U tink bout my Behaviours either. I have Chronic Anxiety, I CUSS, not harm. Too bad U get offended!

1Smith Stacey1 Comment4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Active

taAodSupggust 2f1ont,sutu 20ea1r8doraedil  · Shared with Public

Public
🦀

I see 1 posts directed at me this morning. All now z 🦀 louse dem no know mi yet. Mi a play #mad fi figure out boasters. Facebook a fi dem, fi show off?

4Michael Legister, Smith Stacey and 2 others2 Comments4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Active

AutSpuoihgustnm gdamnSn2os1,no 20rio1edf8m  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

My song that I adopted from “When Once I Found A Mother’s Church”. #CopyrighttoComposer acknowledge. This ws sung at the Townhead Baptist Church at Ms Connie’s funeral on the 22/7/2018.0:10 / 6:36

3Michael Legister, Mertie Bernard and 1 other55 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Active

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and 25 others in London, United Kingdom.

AutSpuoihgustnm gdamnSn2os1,no 20rio1edf8m  · Shared with Public

Public

Taurus: Stop worrying about what other people will say about your decisions. Adopting an unusual lifestyle will be liberating. Your unorthodox hours will affect some friendships. Instead of maintaining these outmoded bonds, you should move on. Evaluation: I don’t have to add to this. Except to say I would like to have a conversation with a few people…?