Without Prejudice When Cyber Criminals Think They Get The Better Of Mervelee Myers I Will Used Fight4justice HMCTS, CPS, CJS Are Terror Cells 20/8/2021

ON THIS DAY 5 years ago Active

lSurSAugtSust 20tops,o nhsmo2rhetes01i6dt  · Shared with Public

Public

Inspired Thinking “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go” TS Eliot (1888-1965)I have been to Hell & back & now I am going out there to teach about not going to Hell!

1Sam Coote3 Comments3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 5 years ago Active

hdntSAuprgufodst 2ne0fso, rrnge20tlhtad16  · Shared with Public

Public

I know this Young Lady from TA class, but I think her foto has been High-JACK-ED to send me a Friend Request?

Zerrin Hussein

FtdneSbrurfnfadponroerrSsdoyr 1orn5let, 2016ud  ·

1Patrice Brown3 Comments2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 6 years ago Active

hdntSAuprgufodst 2ne0fso, rrnge20tlhtad15  · Shared with Public

Public

2 the 2 Most Influential Important LEGISTER men that God blessed me to be associated with. My #2son Valdin Allan Legister & my #1Love Sir Hum-Bug ALVERIE Michael LEGISTER. We are humble down 2 eath Persons, Dad & Son don’t do much talking… There4 the bulk of the job is left to me to do 4 the 3 of US. Ta 2 both of U 4 so much that a Mother could wish 4. U guys are my Strength in all that I try 2 do>>>

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and 6 others.

JraustrSuntneSpaog 8S, mngs2oo0r12ed  · Shared with Public

Public

Am in GCo when My SON & his Dad have so much in Common… Dad called yessiday & up to now My TOM is still dead Cert it was VAL…? Plz don’t let dah PodB or I may cop Trouble!!!

9You, Valdin Legister, Andrea Nembhard and 6 others4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 6 years ago Active

hdntSAuprgufodst 2ne0fso, rrnge20tlhtad15  · Shared with Public

Public

I promise to tackle the B Brush 2day as I am back 2 Work soon. BH coming up & I am going 2 be so Busy over the next 6 Mths. So plz excuse me whilst I get this likkle matter of Grooming my God Given Natural Hair. Proud & grateful 4 all my Blessings in Mama, Papa & JESUS name… Amen!+9

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 13 new photos to the album: Final Hair Show.

December 19, 2013  ·   · This is Hard Work!

3You, Lionel Dwyer and Judith Gordon9 Comments1 ShareShareON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

hdntSAuprgufodst 2ne0fso, rrnge20tlhtad14  · Shared with Public

Public

So 2day I had 2 vent my Spleens 2 dem Damned Idiots who taking di Piss & messing wid my Brains! Lets see how long dem gwine tek fi get dat frig-me-jig-me Matter sorted?

4Eileen Besley, Judith Gordon and 2 others1 Comment8 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 7 years ago Active

hdntSAuprgufodst 2ne0fso, rrnge20tlhtad14  · Shared with Public

Public

So I got in doors & Mass TOM seemed 2 have been Waiting…? What did U send 2 Michael. .? I never send a freaking ting 2 any baddy T…! Wat di heck, I am gradually Changing my Name, aint I entitled 2 let the World know my OAdvertisements

Occasionally, some of your visitors may see an advertisement here,
as well as a Privacy & Cookies banner at the bottom of the page.
You can hide ads completely by upgrading to one of our paid plans.

UPGRADE NOW DISMISS MESSAGE

Customize buttonshttps://widgets.wp.com/likes/index.html?ver=20210818#blog_id=144592276&post_id=14075&origin=merveleeadvocacy.wordpress.com&obj_id=144592276-14075-611fddaa43b78&domain=merveleeadvocacy.com

Related

Without Prejudice Must Let LEYF Accept My Intellectual Property, Image Rights Build Brands From I Arrived In The UK 29 Years 1/7/21July 1, 2021In “Abuse of Power”

Without Prejudice Social Media Must Be Held Accountable For Cyber Crimes Against Me On LEYF The Abusers And Cohorts BehalfJuly 1, 2021In “Abuse of Power”

Without Prejudice HMCTS, CPS, CJS, Must Be Booked For Hate Crimes Against Me To Cover Up LEYF Abuses In Reviews Online List For ERT On My Websites 13/8/21August 13, 2021In “Abuse of Powe