Without Prejudice Boris Johnson Follows Me On Social Media Like Government, Influential My Pages On Facebook Get 100,000 Views On Google Level 7 Reviewer 20/8

ON THIS DAY 2 years ago Active

AugrtotusSpsasot dn20,e l2cas0goh1aomrefd9  · Shared with Public

Public

Going to #bed before my #husband wake and #ask if I #know the #time. Time don’t mean much to me. I am my own #boss a #writer. I can even #embellish the truth. Give me an #idea and I have a #vivid imagination!3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 2 years ago Active

AtssSfruoceSgcpoustnans foc2eu0,drea d2019  · Shared with Public

Public

I will #write some #tips about #aging based on my #experiences with my #husband. They might come in handy…?

4David Starr, Jasmine Hylton and 2 others5 Comments3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 2 years ago Active

tSAhuagpdoafnrscsSuuldst 2io0,g h2re019ed  · Shared with Public

Public

Fact, I #started using Google Ads in 2012. My #stories are used by #websites. So how di bloodklaat Google My Business think they have #rights to make me a voiceless victim?3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Active

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 48 photos and a video to the album: Count Prince Miller.

AugrtotusSpsasot dn20,e l2cas0goh1aomrefd8  · +45

1Mervelee Ratty Nembhard3 Comments2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Active

AutgtSustfp oSsoons2oasul0, orr2lerdds018t  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Ms Connie’s funeral at the Townhead Baptist Church 0:04 / 4:00

4You, Andrea Nembhard, Mertie Bernard and 1 other4 Comments6 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Active

AugrtotusSpsasot dn20,e l2cas0goh1aomrefd8  · Shared with Public

Public

I am on a roll. I am feeling like this #captian. Cock up myself and be comfortable in my own skin. I can live without a man & the challenges. But I am searching 4 a man!

2You and Doreen Desiree Thompson3 Comments3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Active

AmhatsugSuustp 2olt0dlnsogsr,c lore20hd1u7  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

#MONEY Make #Friends & Money Break #FRIEND! Don’t be a #VICTIM by Ur #VULNERABILITY thinking U need #Friends?

3David Starr, Barbie Khan and 1 other4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 5 years ago Active

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Lloyd Walters.

AugrtotusSpsasot dn20,e l2cas0goh1aomrefd6  · Shared with Public

Public

Taurus: Money? It’s not like you to throw caution to the wind so why start now? Creativity, children’s interests and holiday fun are the highlights of your week. But love is set to flower, too, this week. Call to hear when your misgivings are unfounded.

224 Comments4 SharesShareON THIS DAY