Without Prejudice Time Mervelee Myers Tell Robert Buckland He Is Responsible For Career Criminals Covering For LEYF Abuse Rings 29

We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago .ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Active

AturSgupoghsnftsodrm rudri1r9t, 20hc1meud8  · Shared with Public

Public

Taurus: You have a good business brain and take a practical approach to important issues. You are thinking about a change of direction as the possibility of promotion leads you to consider your future goals. Follow an older relative’s lead in family matters.Evaluation: Anyone can advise me how to convince someone, I know exactly what I want for my future goals. I understand that will come with give and take. You give and I take and vice versa. Honestly, I am looking for a #man4future liaison. What’s so hard to understand? No ginnals please. I have had enough of them.

3You, Carl Nembhard and Trevor Brown1 Comment2 SharesShareON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

ltehAhugutslethsSnpt oh19, ntso20rge1fe8d  · Shared with Public

Public

The things they say… “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions” Dalai Lama.

2You and Carl Nembhard4 Comments2 SharesShareON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

AuftdgustS pa1o9s,nshanogrhrh e2nld018trts  · Shared with Public

Public

If U notice, I don’t follow z #crowd. I am sticking to my own agenda. Facebook that’s my Fight4justice campaign & all it involves. Discrimination irradication…

1Mervelee Ratty Nembhard2 Comments2 SharesShareON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

ltehAhugutslethsSnpt oh19, ntso20rge1fe8d  · Shared with Public

Public

My Buckingham #Palace is sort of tidy? If U show up, U can have a viewing. Going to cook, empty vessels & Facebook not compatible!

2You and Carl Nembhard1 Comment1 ShareShareON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

ltehAhugutslethsSnpt oh19, ntso20rge1fe8d  · Shared with Public

Public

Mi no frigging trust Facebook. Mi a run a mile from any #friends_recommendations. I can only identify my 2 sons fi real?

2You and Linbert Nembhard1 Comment2 SharesShareON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

ltehAhugutslethsSnpt oh19, ntso20rge1fe8d  · Shared with Public

Public

So for all of U waiting for the Saga. U can wait for GOD to #direct me? Some of U are so frigging hypocritical, I could #vomit? I only do when pregnant or ulcers strike

2You and Carl Nembhard2 Comments1 ShareShareON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

ltehAhugutslethsSnpt oh19, ntso20rge1fe8d  · Shared with Public

Public
🦀

Samantha Jones is able to #manufacture contagion overnight. She is a frigging Terrorist. Why she spent the ET repeating my bad wuds. I 🦀 louse!

2You and Carl Nembhard1 Comment2 SharesShareON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.

ltehAhugutslethsSnpt oh19, ntso20rge1fe8d  · Shared with Public

Public

I will be taking an active part in this #event if even from the background. I don’t have time to waste with users anymore.

3You, Michael Legister and Carl Nembhard1 Comment1 ShareShareON THIS DAY6 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Ervin Nembhard and 5 others.

ltehAhugutslethsSnpt oh19, ntso20rge1fe5d  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Was going thru my Stuff 2day & came across this Newspaper article from 2009. My sister Joyo Mertie Bernard told me about it after she heard it from her co-worker. I asked Kevin Murray to track it down 4 me. I remember Kevin Murray telling me that his co-worker could not believe he & Valdin Legister are brothers. Guess then it’s a good thing I Ratty is the Mother…? Proud of my Likkle Webster who used to tell Ms Abi Angela Christie what he eats from what he didn’t eat back in the days. It takes a Village to raise a Child as the saying goes, so for all those who contributed to my son’s upbringing in anyway. It’s time 4 U all to share in the good times of his achievements. So Sir Hum-Bug – aka Alverie @Michael Legister plz extend my appreciation to Ur other Lady Friend Caroline Ur daughter’s Mum 4 me. Celebration Time Come on>>> Jamaica, Western JA, Westmoreland & Townhead in particular can shout it from the roof tops>>> GaGa Street produce another Great!

53You, Valdin Legister, Nembhard Samuels and 50 others21 Comments7 SharesShare