Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Will Give Robert Buckland Time To Make Amends Via The Charter Of Rights To Be Understood And Compensated For LEYF Terrorism

ON THIS DAY 6 years ago Active

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Ervin Nembhard and 5 others.

tdArfunSgsurposastn isor19, fssicu2r0e1d5  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Was going thru my Stuff 2day & came across this Newspaper article from 2009. My sister Joyo Mertie Bernard told me about it after she heard it from her co-worker. I asked Kevin Murray to track it down 4 me. I remember Kevin Murray telling me that his co-worker could not believe he & Valdin Legister are brothers. Guess then it’s a good thing I Ratty is the Mother…? Proud of my Likkle Webster who used to tell Ms Abi Angela Christie what he eats from what he didn’t eat back in the days. It takes a Village to raise a Child as the saying goes, so for all those who contributed to my son’s upbringing in anyway. It’s time 4 U all to share in the good times of his achievements. So Sir Hum-Bug – aka Alverie @Michael Legister plz extend my appreciation to Ur other Lady Friend Caroline Ur daughter’s Mum 4 me. Celebration Time Come on>>> Jamaica, Western JA, Westmoreland & Townhead in particular can shout it from the roof tops>>> GaGa Street produce another Great!

53You, Valdin Legister, Nembhard Samuels and 50 others21 Comments6 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

tdArfunSgsurposastn isor19, fssicu2r0e1d4  · Shared with Public

Public

Need 2 Start Saving up Again 4 Mr/Ms RAINY DAY…? But Time suh Blinking Hard…! Tom say I should look after the PENNIES & the Pound will look after itself…! Well he is a Shrewd 1, so I’ll have 2 take his Advice!

2Eileen Besley and Eslin Moore2 Comments1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY 7 years ago Active

tdArfunSgsurposastn isor19, fssicu2r0e1d4  · Shared with Public

Public

Every time I have my PLANS, Satan haffi throw sum blasted spanner ina de spokes fi mash out & bruk up my blinking spokes! Any baddy ever hear me dying TRIALS…?

2Eileen Besley and Judith Gordon5 Comments1 ShareShareON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and James Rose.

AuglcutemnstSnp oen1src9ms,u 2o01gturm4oed  · Shared with Public

Public

No Time 2 Tarry nor Delay, I have Business 2 take care of!

11Valdin Legister, Mark Walters and 9 others3 Comments2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 8 years ago Active

trecAurSglnusptidotm nm1n9,so or201tae3sd  · Shared with Public

Public

Time 4 me 2 prepare 2 earn the crusts 2 pay the bills, cause can’t afford 2 loose the roof over my head. Am still waiting 2 hear from sum Money Person who wish 2 set me up 4 the rest of my LIFE? Me granny used 2 say Woman luck deh a rubbish/dungle heap it just tek 1 fass fowl fi guh scratch eh out. Well me still waiting fi my LUCK fi get scratch out suh me can enjoy sum Life b4 me 2 Ole!!!1 Comment1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY 8 years ago Active

trecAurSglnusptidotm nm1n9,so or201tae3sd  · Shared with Public

Public

3 GOLD Medals 4 Mr BOLT! Told Tom he is most successful athlete of the Games?

Usain Bolt

trecAurSglnusptidotm nm1n8,so or201tae3sd  · Jamaica 4x100m World Champions

3Albert A Maylor, Jasmine Hylton and 1 other2 Comments1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY 8 years ago Active

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 5 new photos to the album: Autumn — with LEYF Nurseries and Employment Appeal Tribunal.

August 2013  ·   · Finding Loving Homes 4 my Indoor Plants?3 Comments7 SharesShare