We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.ON THIS DAY2 years agoActive

AugtSpusntmoln dfs1to9uf,g rg20ofegif19ds  · Shared with Public

Public

If U #wondering, I am #killing time #working on 3 ICT & #confusing my damn self. But only way to #control OCD!4 SharesShareON THIS DAY2 years agoActive

AtSpucguoinusoirlsghtt te19,tre 2lesu019dt  · Shared with Public

Public

Memba say mi nuh #go#further dan KMC & #gradu9. But knat a soul can #fool me. Gan-Gan say if it a come siddung #wait. If it a go #run go look. Hif honly mi have the #wisdom of the elderly folks?

112 Comments1 ShareShareON THIS DAY2 years agoActive

AtSpucguoinusoirlsghtt te19,tre 2lesu019dt  · Shared with Public

Public

Baby #shower any1?

1Mertie Bernard4 Comments1 ShareShareON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

tAugorSsupst 1l9uo,uS clltnso2g0rg1oee8ed  · Shared with Public

Public

These are the #debates I want to highlight. I hope Facebook is taking notes?

1Mervelee Ratty Nembhard31 Comments4 SharesShareON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

AtSpucguoinusoirlsghtt te19,tre 2lesu018dt  · Shared with Public

Public

Going back to do more #housework. Part of my therapy, if you have any knowledge about my Disabilities? #LEYF can come clean!

2You and Carl Nembhard2 Comments2 SharesShareON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

AtlutruScpgmomnuscstndso 1Srgc9,S 20eu18td  · Shared with Public

Public

Can Facebook begin to understand how 4+ years of Discrimination, impact on my life? I was advised to get #CBT by Dr Crawford. LEYF is evil…

2You and Carl Nembhard2 Comments3 SharesShareON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

AtSpucguoinusoirlsghtt te19,tre 2lesu018dt  · Shared with Public

Public

Michael Parkinson said Parkinson’s disease dull Billy Connolly #brain. My dad’s brain remain active up to the end. I know about #traumas

2You and Carl Nembhard1 ShareShareON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

AutSlgdluopesemort nuh1s9o, 2rhnte0g1s8hdc  · Shared with Public

Public

That’s why Facebook sold me out to #LEYF. But I come across a letter from John Fenton, the crooked #cruff. It states about my copies of letters to ET. Case done!

2You and Carl Nembhard1 Comment3 SharesShare