Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Must Throw QC Robert Buckland Charter Of Rights Covering LEYF Abusers Out Fight4justice Will Advocate For The Oppressed Criminalise Like Nelson Mandela Marcus Garvey Pioneers Of The Change Of The Enslavement 18/8

We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.ON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.

AtugrnuSst 1dp8i,foethn sulh2hos0r1ededS8h  · Shared with Public

Public

I am on social media platforms for a purpose. So anyone thinking I don’t know what I am doing? Tell them to find out from Facebook about how I #contribute to building Communities and brands?

2You and 1 other2 Comments3 SharesShareON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.

AtugrnuSst 1dp8i,foethn sulh2hos0r1ededS8h  · Shared with Public

Public

Stop believing the #crap they chat about strong women, who refused to be Walk over. I just posted 11 comments on Facebook after they stopped me commenting on my own posts. It’s up to Facebook if it’s worth having their business dragged in the mud with #LEYFnCohorts ? Going to my bed now.

4You, Carl Nembhard, Kadian Getfield and 1 other2 Comments3 SharesShareON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.

AtugrnuSst 1dp8i,foethn sulh2hos0r1ededS8h  · Shared with Public

Public

Just informing Facebook about my #pages. They are representative of how I am promoting Community Standards from I joined in February 2010. Facebook has become the biggest tyrannical psychopathic despot in the history of the creation of the world. I can’t find a Bible Study or anything else to compare them with? Now if https://www.gov.uk/…/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years… didn’t make me a victim, I won’t have to be a vigilante. I am trying to clear my name.

1Hyacinth Ellis2 SharesShareON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.

AtugrnuSst 1dp8i,foethn sulh2hos0r1ededS8h  · Shared with Public

Public

So Facebook is intent on keeping me enslaved, by denying me access to my account. Just for their information. My account containing my intellectual properties and data belongs #solely to me. If my account is not active Facebook have to keep my data for 7 years under the GDPR. I am hoping Facebook is not going to play the fool like LEYF Nurseries and continue to deny me access to my data?

2Byran Campbell and 1 other2 Comments3 SharesShareON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

AtugrnuSst 1dp8i,foethn sulh2hos0r1ededS6h  · Shared with Public

Public

Need to switch this damn ting off & get on with the WORK. Can’t afford the Dis-Track-Tion except the Rio O. Seems Mr Man data run out…?

111 Comment3 SharesShareON THIS DAY6 years agoActive

AtugrnuSst 1dp8i,foethn sulh2hos0r1ededS5h  · Shared with Your friends

Friends

Andrew Holness

tSAddScpouguisotnundSl g1u7,fs ior2e0fd15  · “A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots” – Marcus Garvey

2Judith Gordon and 1 other3 SharesShareON THIS DAY7 years ago