Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Has Fight4justice To Share Ordeals Of HMCTS, CPS, CJS, MOPAC, DBS, IOPC, JCIO, CCMCC, SRA, BSB, Terrorism After Mum’s Death More Than Afghanistan On Behalf Of LEYF Abusers Fact Check 18/8

We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

AeutgtgusucSt 1S8updlonl,s oa2c0rr1e4ctdnc  · Shared with Public

Public

Not hanging round a GiH at all cause am Dead Beat from all the extra hours I put in over the past week! Well me Horoscope keeps cuming up Trumps so I am off 2 read 2day’s 1 b4 going to get my kep…!

1Judith Gordon2 SharesShareON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

AahugtugSstpS gl1elofnu8,S saot2oe01hr3ted  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Have 2 go sleep & think about wat 2 write 4 all my FB friends having BD 2moro?1 Comment2 SharesShareON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

AaiutgustSuS e1tlp8ahonshm, 2onmrec0mdi13h  · Shared with Public

Public

If is not 1 ting is aneda? Getting everything all sorted when my name sake Rat Mouse decided to cum aggravate my spirits & tun up wid s/he dutty self!!! Well look yah nuh mon, me nah play wid nuh creatures big nor small that may pose any threats to me Health? When me lay me hands or any odda parts of me body pon dat rascal & it family… The RSPCA gwine charge me fi cruelty aka MURDER 2 Rat Mouse cause me doan intend fi compete wid nuffin for space in dis likkle Mansion of mine?

2Winston Nembhard and 1 other3 Comments3 SharesShareON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling happy.

AuurlguetSpstric 18ro, suS2n0s1osurn3ecde  · Shared with Public

Public

Cleared out my fridge & chucked out ton loads of ole food! Time gone by I would be thinking wishful waste brings woeful wants… But these days I am more likely to say to hell with the Food as I refused to over-eat any more. My Health comes 1st every time & I am hoping to have a relatively Healthy lifestyle to the end of my days?

1Annette May Kellner3 Comments4 SharesShareON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

AuurlguetSpstric 18ro, suS2n0s1osurn3ecde  · Shared with Public

Public

Just 1 of the many reasons am proud to be a JAMAICAN!!!

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at Home Uk.

JtsuSoreglypoan r2Ssmt1oornec,d 201r2f  · London  · Straight from YARD

1Nembhard Samuels1 Comment3 SharesShareON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

AutiSigusuipctonra 18,a iis201tlmeort3ued  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Hope my neighbours don’t report me & I get an ASBO? Just couldn’t withhold me Yard noise style!!! Yes – Yes – Yes>>> The Men pulled it off big time. Big up all JAMAICANS! Even those who were in-graphed!!!

6Annette May Kellner and 5 others6 Comments3 SharesShareON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

AutlsgtSudst t1sgpinou8fn,sorgha edt2a01i3  · Shared with Public

Public

So I have finally learnt how to create my videos at last!!! Oh good things certainly comes to those who wait, work hard & believe in the Dream b4 U r too old & life takes its toll?

3Albert A Maylor, Karene Salmon and 1 other2 Comments5 SharesShareON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

AuurlguetSpstric 18ro, suS2n0s1osurn3ecde  · London  · Shared with Public