Without Prejudice I Owe Candy May Gooden A Debt Of Gratitude For Telling Teacher Welch To Ask Me To Be A Basic School Teacher HMCTS Best Note My CVs Online

ON THIS DAY 6 years ago Active

AugtuSsat flponuutu1s7nolrgn,e dSn201a5mgo  · Shared with Public

Public

Ratty just spotted har Cuz Candy May Goodin on the Book Face…! Mek mi haffi 1nda if Enuh fraid fi add mi to enuh lists of FRIENDS or wat? I saw my Nephew Leroy Nembhard too, but no1 will add I! A coulda wat me done fi deserve enuh a shun I? Plz lists reasons in Alphabetical order A-Z! Wat me caan wuck out mi wi Guess?

JanmhutSscflarnpuyonas l2ogng5ra,nr ed20g14a  ·

8You, Jasmine Hylton, Lionel Dwyer and 5 others4 Comments2 SharesShareON THIS DAY6 years agoActive

AugtuSsat flponuutu1s7nolrgn,e dSn201a5mgo  · Shared with Public

Public

Just hear of the sad news of the passing of 1 of my GaGa Street Resident Electon aka TON DUJON. Although I am getting the news this very minuite, I’d like to express my condolences to the DUJON Family on their Loss. RIP Ton as this is the road for us all.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Anthony Dujohn and 2 others.

dtmJSulpy 13tno,nunafs logregdaS2014a  · In memory of TON DUJON

4You, Mark Walters, Lionel Dwyer and 1 other13 Comments2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 7 years ago Active

AugtuSsat flponuutu1s7nolrgn,e dSn201a4mgo  · Shared with Public

Public

Accomplished another milestone in my wretched Life! 2moro I have 2 find myself all the way in E2 4 Work. Knowing how I have no sense of directions. I got me A-Z & check out where am going… Then I have 2 get ready from dog fraid just in case I have to retrace my steps. The darned probs wid me dese days is I can’t see 1 blinking thing without my Glasses. So I am not going to be like my TOM & mek shame of using his walking stick, mek me left my Eyes behind! I know all of my DEFICITS & since I’d never tek me Money buy them pon myself, I will make the most of what God decided to Bless me with?

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at Southwark Registrar Office Peckham.

May 21, 2014  ·   · Happier now?

7Eileen Besley, Tina-lee Buckham and 5 others14 Comments2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 7 years ago Active

AugtuSsat flponuutu1s7nolrgn,e dSn201a4mgo  · Shared with Public

Public

Good Morning World! Just checking in & out ahead of a Long Busy Day…? It’s gonna be a Packed Week ahead 2! I will Need 2 Hit on a Few Compatriots 2?

4Mark Walters, Judith Gordon and 2 others2 Comments2 SharesShareON THIS DAY11 years agoActive

AugtuSsat flponuutu1s7nolrgn,e dSn201a0mgo  · Shared with Public

Public

Big THANKS to the family-in-laws Ms Bebe and Ms Edna for helping mama in her hour of need. Good friends are certainly better than pocket money. Can’t leave out Joy who visited Mama and let me speak to her direct. For all the other families and friends who are rallying round I am iternally grateful. Hope to see you guys soon and not in too much of a distressing situation. I am keeping my chin.

3You, Hilary Nembhard and 1 other2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 11 years ago Active

AugtuSsat flponuutu1s7nolrgn,e dSn201a0mgo  · Shared with Public

Public

Biggest concerns are for MAMA who has taken ill suddenly and admitted to the hospital. I am in turmoil as history is repeating itself when I am tied up with final studies and can’t dash off to see her. Keeping my fingers cross hoping for the best. Hold on Mam-Jess your one gal pickney (Ratty) putting all contingencies in place to come home and see you ASAP.2 SharesShareJuly

Memories From Your Story Archive Mervelee, we hope you enjoy looking back on Stories you shared in July.0:09 / 0:20Only you can see this unless you share itSendShare

You’re All Caught UpCheck back tomorrow to see more of your memories!