Without Prejudice Can Jamaica Labour Party Note Mervelee Myers Has Rights Not To Be Targeted By Floyd Green Or My Sons By Morland Wilson Anyone On Social Media After This 15/8

We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.ON THIS DAY2 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Ervin Nembhard and 4 others.

AunuuatSpeggusto lg1nuhsor5o,e oad20g1ui9d  · Shared with Public

Public

15Andrea Nembhard and 14 others9 Comments4 SharesShareON THIS DAY2 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Ervin Nembhard and 4 others.

AuutSggustph o1hf5n,r oSi2fsru0o1cSg9rtead  · Shared with Public

Public

God gave my #parents PERLINE LOUISE CHAMBERS & IVAN SANDYMAN NEMBHARD the #gift of another #baby#boy#born on the 15 August 1956 at Townhead & Adjacent Districts Of Westmoreland & MyJAMAICA. His name is/was ASHTER SERENER URELLA NEMBHARD. I will use photos to try create the #legacies of his #contribution in his 37+ years that God gave him to my family and friends to play his part in #breaking down #barriers and showing us #ambition can take us through the world and make dreams bocome visions of realities. He laid the foundation for Kevin Murray to be #chosen to represent the electorates of Friendship Division of Westmoreland as Kevin Murray shows. So now we have the #grannyboy Valdin Legister ready to take up the call. So please #RegisterwithLegister. Ashter’s family is on the increase of his extended famly is about to see his first #grandchild born this year. Happy 63rd birthdate Ashter. From your loving #sister who #worship the very #ground you walk on. Your #courage, #convictions strength of #character and everything about you help to make Mervelee Ratty Nembhard who Mervelee Myers is. Who with my Fight4justice will expose #terror cells like #Facebook#Linkedin & #Google covering up LEYF Nurseries #LEYF and cohorts TERRORISM and Modern Slavery #thriving in the UK and across the globe. So once again FB is hellbent on provocations..+38

7Andrea Nembhard, Starfire X Starfire and 5 others2 Comments4 SharesShareON THIS DAY2 years agoActive

AunuuatSpeggusto lg1nuhsor5o,e oad20g1ui9d  · Shared with Public

Public

Today I #give God the #glory for my #brother ASHTER SERENER URELLA NEMBHARD who was born to IVAN SANDYMAN & PERLINE LOUSISE at Townhead & Adjacent Districts Of Westmoreland of MyJAMAICA 15/08/1956 to 09/04/1994. RIP mi breda, your “Legacies will be build on by your #family”. Gone but not #forgotten by your only #sister Mervelee Ratty Nembhard. Your #nephew Kevin Murray & Kevin Murray & #KevinMurray followed in your footstep as Councillor of Friendship Division. Now #RegisterwithLegister for Valdin Legister & #ValdinLegister to make his #dreams as an MP come through like Matthew Henry. Only #death halted my brother’s dream of making this world a better place for everyone regardless of your status or the circumstances of your birth.

1Andrea Nembhard1 Comment3 SharesShareON THIS DAY2 years agoActive

AgntccScpuofhgnsuanlsoat r15,t n20r1Sfu9ed  · Shared with Public

Public

Today I #give God the #glory for my #brother ASHTER SERENER URELLA NEMBHARD who was born to IVAN SANDYMAN & PERLINE LOUISE at Townhead & Adjacent Districts Of Westmoreland of MyJAMAICA 15/08/1956 to 09/04/1994. RIP mi breda, your “Legacies will be build on by your #family”. Gone but not #forgotten by your only #sister Mervelee Ratty Nembhard. Your #nephew Kevin Murray followed in your footstep as Councillor of Friendship Division. Now #RegisterwithLegister for Valdin Legister to make his #dreams as an MP come through like Matthew Henry. Only #death halted my brother’s dream of making this world a better place for everyone regardless of your status or the circumstances of your birth.+46

4Mertie Bernard, Andrea Nembhard and 2 others2 Comments3 SharesShareON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

AhnguSgotdtmufisSt tp1ooS5,etnso 2r01need8  · Shared with Public

Public

Celebrating #Ashter!0:28 / 9:07

2Mertie Bernard and 1 other4 Comments122 SharesShareON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Ervin Nembhard and 26 others.

AutgguitSustp 1S5hf, 2o0cuhdctnsoSur1ie6ed  · Shared with Public

Public

I look thru the windows & saw this Rose & was transported back to our time growing up in GaGa Street. Although our house was not much to talk about. The yard was, because of my breda ASHTER who was a Special Person. As I reflect on our lives & our Special PARENTS who instill the best virtues in us when we were under their care. I have to say how privileged we were as a Family Unit. Today as celebrate the 60th Birthdate of ASHTER who died at 37+ years I want to acknowledge the roles he played in my life as a BB. His Legacy live on…

16Sam Coote, Hilary Nembhard and 14 others21 Comments3 SharesShareON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 2 new photos to the album: Fotos at Large — in London, United Kingdom.

August 2016  ·   · WORK of any kinds keep me occupied & going