Without Prejudice Discrimination Is Against The Law Did HMCTS, CJS, CPS Think They Can Get Away With 7 Years Covering For LEYF ERT Is For Robert Buckland, UK Government Career Criminals 14/8

We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

Aoeugtumfsgto 14Sr,mp 201enlonsd4ooareSld  · Shared with Public

Public

Just heard the sad news that Robin Williams was suffering from early onset PARKINSON DISEASE? Such a tragedy, he was not able to conquer his Demons! Maybe if he was prepared as I am, he would have been able to cope with his Conditions. When this P/D takes hold it strips U of Ur Dignity…? U have to have a Strong Faith in GOD & the Support Network to see U through like my Dad! Whatever the outcomes, I would never chose that route to go down. It was drummed into me that there is no lot nor part with God when 1 chose to end their Life like that!

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Wyndham Dennison and 2 others.

tSOceugmtobeorp c2gm3a, oennstco2mrel0S10dn  ·

2Eileen Besley and Danny Dennisor1 Comment4 SharesShareON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

Aoeugtumfsgto 14Sr,mp 201enlonsd4ooareSld  · Shared with Public

Public

HAS ANY1 EVER STOPPED 2 CONSIDER HOW EASY IT IS 4 1’S LIFE 2 BE DESTROYED BY SUM VINDICTIVE SO & SO WHO ARE OUT 2 GET YOU? LUCKY THING I KEEP ALL MY SKELETONS ON THE OUTSIDES OF MY CLOSETS!

4Princess Tenegnework Aynalem Lawless, Judith Gordon and 2 others2 Comments6 SharesShareON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

Aoeugtumfsgto 14Sr,mp 201enlonsd4ooareSld  · Shared with Public

Public

Happy 6th Wedding Anniversary to Carlene Tomlinson-Graham & Paul Graham! As Carlene said it has been 6 yrs going on 20 + yrs… Many happy returns Folks! G/U/ Tom & Co…!

May 21, 2014  ·   ·

4Jasmine Hylton, Eileen Besley and 2 others2 Comments4 SharesShareON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

Aoeugtumfsgto 14Sr,mp 201enlonsd4ooareSld  · Shared with Public

Public

2day my New Manager paid the Highest of Compliments 2 the Team at Bird in the Bush (LEYF) presenting US with Bunches of Flowers! These are the kinds of Deeds that shows Appreciation…! I have taken my Photos waiting 4 the optune mo!

3Eileen Besley, Judith Gordon and 1 other2 Comments7 SharesShareON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

Aoeugtumfsgto 14Sr,mp 201enlonsd4ooareSld  · Shared with Public

Public

Support a good cause early on or cheer up a friend. Personal plans are nicely aspected this afternoon. Tonight spend time with the family or potter around at home. If you do, expect to be cheerily rewarded. Call me to hear when you must be decisive. TAURUS by Lori Read of the Daily Express Newspaper.

2Judith Gordon and Danny Dennisor2 Comments3 SharesShareON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

Aoeugtumfsgto 14Sr,mp 201enlonsd4ooareSld  · Shared with Public

Public

Not spending much time on S/M as I am off 2 the Aquarium with the children… Plz remind me not 2 class them as Kids! Need 2 get supn dun fi celebrate my F/B BD 2moro…? Gone 2 soon, but he had 1 P/L by the time he’d cut out! Ok might just decide to coincide meeting my Hubby on that date… Can’t recall the E/D now…?

5Jasmine Hylton, Tina-lee Buckham and 3 others6 Comments7 SharesShareON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

Aoeugtumfsgto 14Sr,mp 201enlonsd3ooareSld  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Good night & sweet Dreams! Now I know the NM will be cuming from other angles?

111 Comment1 ShareShareON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling tired.

Aoeugtumfsgto 14Sr,mp 201enlonsd3ooareSld  · Shared with Public

Public

So 2moro is yet another hard day at the Office! Wonder if there r any more SURPRISES in store?

222 Comments7 SharesShareON THIS DAY8 years ago