Without Prejudice When Stupid Sarah Lawson Asks If I Only Think About Discrimination Which Ruin My Career, Led To ERT I Never Realise How God Was Directing Me Towards My Purpose Let The Referral Come As Womble Bond Dickinson Claim No: F03CL973

ON THIS DAY5 years ago Active

AutootgusitSp lo8nsr,d 20rtoure1ito6ridS  · Shared with Public

Public

Celebrating our Jamaican status at Westminster Abbey with the Deputy High Commissioner, staff of the High Commission & the Jamaican Diaspora in the UK. It ain’t who U know, it’s who knows U…? Ta Joan Bernard for the invite!

16Jasmine Hylton, Joy Waysome and 14 others7 Comments1 ShareShareON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 25 new photos to the album: Westminster Abbey Evening Song by Joan Bernard and 2 others — at Westminster Abbey.

August 2016  ·   · Doing my little bit to promote JAMAICA!+21

2Joy Sterling and 1 other2 CommentsShareON THIS DAY6 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo to the album: Addicted to Prayer with King Arthur — at New Testament Church of God Bawtree Road SE1 6ET.

August 8, 2015  ·   · Hot Gals a Hot Gals in Jesus name!

10Albert A Maylor, Narvel Stewart and 8 others4 Comments2 SharesShareON THIS DAY6 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 31 new photos to the album: Addicted to Prayer with King Arthur — at New Testament Church of God Bawtree Road SE1 6ET.

August 8, 2015  ·   · Proud to have been a part of the congregation at King Arthur’s BD celebration.+27

9You, Jasmine Hylton, Narvel Stewart and 6 others5 CommentsShareON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

AutootgusitSp lo8nsr,d 20rtoure1ito4ridS  · Shared with Public

Public

I have been keeping a L/P 4 more than a V/R…! Getting my Life back together b4 I launch my N/I on this W/W? Taking a L/M/T 4 I-Self>>> Started pulling out di HAIR & it Laxing already, so a week gone>>> So 2moro is the beginning of a New Dawning when I celebrate the Birth of my 1st SON Kevin Murray. & start to put PiP to High-Light the things that are most Important to I>>> If I don’t hear from U then that’s means I have no Reasons to Concern I-Self about dem & dem Bizz-Nizz? My FAMILY, Friends & Acquaintances are the only Important Persons on my Mind, suh di Odd-ASS are welcome to duh watever please dem & I doan gi a TOSS…!

5Arlene Ackbersingh, Eileen Besley and 3 others7 Comments3 SharesShareON THIS DAY9 years agoActive

AutootgusitSp lo8nsr,d 20rtoure1ito2ridS  · Shared with Public

Public

2moro is my Biggest Date wid Destiny!!!1 Comment3 SharesShareON THIS DAY9 years ago