Without Prejudice HMCTS, CPS, CJS, DBS Colluded To Trap Me With ERT Can Robert Buckland Adhere To Charter Of Rights To Return My Entitlements So I Can Heal To Reflect On My Son’s 46th Birthday Why He Changed From The Sensitive 16 Years Old To A Monster Who Abandon His Mum And Brother To Be In With JLP He Was Made Captive By Wife 8/8/21

So Andrew Holness is #handing out www.moneyclaim.gov.uk to start up #business in Townhead & Adjacent Districts Of Westmoreland of MyJAMAICA but is the www.jamaicalabourparty.com responsible for the demise in Mervelee Ratty Nembhard and EMINEMBHARDfamily 29 years #fortune I accumulated working in the UK government MODERN SLAVERY #thriving in the UK www.theguardian.com was sent a report? How should I #celebrate 46 years of #overcoming the PTSD www.ancestrydna.co.uk that the #persons are responsible for #triggering my #traumas www.healthmanltd.com advised me to seek CBT. By #Sandy_Sandy and #FloydGreen http://jamaica-star.com/article/20161128/jlp-breaks-pnps-dominance-weatmoreland that the Jamaica Labour Party started the CHARGE UP in Townhead & Adjacent Districts Westmoreland after the #disrespect from members associated with Morland Wilson the person who put his hand on his hip to draw attention to his gun https://youtu.be/kJcomeREU2Q. I heard other stories but going with what I was told. Yet I was #accused of making up #disabilities by Rt Hon Robert Buckland QC MP CRIMINALS at HMCTS http://judicialconduct.judiciary.gov.uk.

Celebrating our Jamaican status at Westminster Abbey with the Deputy High Commissioner, staff of the High Commission & the Jamaican Diaspora in the UK. It ain’t who U know, it’s who knows U www.jbsf.org.uk.? Ta Joan Bernard for the invite!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 25 new photos to the album: Westminster Abbey Evening Song by Joan Bernard and 2 others — at Westminster Abbey.
August 2016 · ·
Doing my little bit to promote JAMAICA!

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo to the album: Addicted to Prayer with King Arthur — at New Testament Church of God Bawtree Road SE1 6ET.
August 8, 2015 · ·
Hot Gals a Hot Gals in Jesus name!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 31 new photos to the album: Addicted to Prayer with King Arthur — at New Testament Church of God Bawtree Road SE1 6ET.
August 8, 2015 · ·
Proud to have been a part of the congregation at King Arthur’s BD celebration.

I have been keeping a L/P 4 more than a V/R…! Getting my Life back together b4 I launch my N/I on this W/W? Taking a L/M/T 4 I-Self>>> Started pulling out di HAIR & it Laxing already, so a week gone>>> So 2moro is the beginning of a New Dawning when I celebrate the Birth of my 1st SON Kevin Murray. & start to put PiP to High-Light the things that are most Important to I>>> If I don’t hear from U then that’s means I have no Reasons to Concern I-Self about dem & dem Bizz-Nizz? My FAMILY, Friends & Acquaintances are the only Important Persons on my Mind, suh di Odd-ASS are welcome to duh watever please dem & I doan gi a TOSS http://www.myvision.org.uk!
2moro is my Biggest Date wid Destiny!!!
Wuk Moi &¬$£ off… Surely Entitled 2 a Few Nice GARMS 2 cover-up https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016..? Dah Delivery Tun Up & is well Hidden!!! More Power 2 dah VIRTUES of ME…?