Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Was Born For A Purpose God Is My Guide Even When I Swear Am Not Forsaken As Discrimination Of 7 Years Ruin My Career, Health LEYF Get Away With Abuses My Pupil Sancia Campbell Missing 7/8 Am Found After HMCTS ERT Trap

So https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g can hold my #own

ON THIS DAY  2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Tell #trolls from Townhead & Adjacent Districts Of Westmoreland that I am #mother to my #sons. I’m not in #competition!
Going to my Housing Association #meeting later. I #earn all my #accolades. Haters can’t stop Mervelee Myers in 5 years.

Bully to Facebook & LinkedIn & Google. Mervelee Myers is an #advocate with https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site #campaign against #hate crimes…
ON THIS DAY  2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Not much have #change from 1807 re the UK government re #discrimination of #black #disable #employees. There’s Modern Slavery Act
Does Facebook think I give a #toss…? What was #facebook doing when giving LEYF Nurseries #LEYF #access to my account to start the #terrorism on 18/9/2015?
I have been #invited to my H4W meeting. This is where I #meet the Rev Rose Hudson-Wilkin in 2013. I have #legacies to create. Remember to #RegisterwithLegister please!
This is the Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach who #stolen my #manuscript & called the Metropolitan Police Service to #section Mervelee Myers on a malicious call out.
Every1 #writung Books. Yet District #judges #sterlini & #rand help Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach to #walk away with my #manuscript & #money!
Reason I am