Without Prejudice Facebook Prove That They Making Money From Our Misery, Don’t Care A Toss As Long As LEYF Pays Abuse Cover Help Share Sancia Campbell 7/8

Happy #birthday to my #nephew Mr Leroy Nembhard and let me hope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g can get #Facebookcyberbullies and Rt Hon Robert Buckland QC MP and UK government and #AndrewHolness of the www.jamaicalabourparty.com to understand that the Morland Wilson must be #hometrained to take on certain ##positions much more represent #governments

Taurus: While love continues to flourish and creative projects please, it’s worth taking time to get your message across. Taking a romantic trip midweek is what you need http://www.myvision.org.uk.
So I need to decipher this starting from the bottom up. I can’t take a Romantic Trip because Tom is not up for it. So I will stay home & be as Romantic as I can be for him. I have been trying to get my Message across to no avail… So I am not going to give myself any more Headaches trying to work out why! I have lots of Ideas I want to get up & running. My best bet is to get the Creative Projects from Dreams to Reality.
I ain’t bothering no one again. I am more than used to getting on with my Life, don’t know why I think I should try & change things https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site?

The things they say… “Take your work seriously, but never yourself” Margot Fonteyn (1919-1991).
These Ladies were just having Fun on stage. Surely none of them was taking themselves seriously?
ON THIS DAY  5 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Wishing Tom’s nephew Dudley Tomlinson a speedy recovery. He is in the Hospital re his Health Conditions. Tom is 93 & Dudley is 75.
ON THIS DAY  5 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Flying solo at Crystal Palace today. No matter everyone remembered my Antics from last year & give me shouts. But the Victoria Mutual Manager pick me out of the crowd. Well the Attention Seeker that I am, I was FrontPage www.jbsf.org.uk.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 75 new photos to the album: JA Basic Sch Fun Day Crystal Palace 2016 by Audrey Lawrence and 2 others.
August 2016 · ·
Let the Fun begin
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 53 new photos to the album: JA Fun Day Crystal Palace 2016.
August 2016 · ·
Jamaican People & their Family & Friends come out to have Fun

Went to the BBQ at NCCN. Steel Band cum ein & I guh join the Group. Trini-Jam-Brit band of course. If dem coulda ever ovastand wat we was Singing… Ah sah! I never did touch a drop a dem Rum Punch suh dem could nebba did sey me did a galang Hanprofessional lika Lego Beast nor nutn like dat. If dem bring Steel Band den dem must Hexpect I a guh Bruk out. But mi di kep it dung cause Cockroach nebba did Hinvited to Fowl Party… & mi nebba mek fun fi tell dem fi KMR, but mi only did a fallaw di Leader. Lovely Little Do https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016.
So now I’ll have to go prepare 4 King Arthur BDP 2moro. A white mi haffi dress Heina dem sey. Time to lay me down my weary head to rest.