Without Prejudice 29 Years Of My Life Wiped Out By HMCTS, CPS, CJS On Behalf Of LEYF Abusers 2 Miscarriages Of Justice Criminal With ERT After Labels UURICA-LE To Trigger My PTSD After Mum…

So https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 is the second #miscarriages of justice

The vibes at Jamaica Day at Crystalpalace www.jbsf.org.uk.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.
Have a wonderful evening celebrating with Ms. Joyce and her family. Well, Josephine Alexander introduce me to Ms. Joyce. So it’s public https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site now. My friend Alexander Joseph is none other than #RobertRichards. Uncle Des, I am back from Jamaica. The song you didn’t want to hear was well received. Thinking of penning one for you?

ON THIS DAY  4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Just a taste of what I will be dishing out in my Fight4justice. Let Merveleeconsultancy name some of those from the Judiciary of England and Wales who will no longer be #allowed to #hide behind their #statuses to #deny me my #entitlement. JACO #justicesimler, #paulkernaghan, #adamjones, #briandyole. EAT #judgeclarke, #judgeshanks, #johnboothe. ET #judgefreer, #judgemartin, #judgehidlebrand. These are from the 2nd miscarriages of justice by the ET/EAT.
Want to know more about how DISCRIMINATION is the accepted norm in Societies visit https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site for more
0:02 / 1:10

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos to the album: We Mek Friends — with Valdin Legister and Mertie Bernard in London, United Kingdom.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos to the album: Evensong 2017 — with Valdin Legister and 2 others in London, United Kingdom.
Wait 4 it, #MERVELEEMYERS a guh bruck out & #Free_I from Mental SLAVERY. Dat email pon di 1st was 2 #Enslave_I, but they don’t..?