Without Prejudice Proof Robert Buckland Must Be Accountable For HMCTS, CPS, CJS Terrorism Of Mervelee Myers After Mum Died

So https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg102uQLUAY is me online so Rt Hon Robert Buckland QC MP the HMCTS & CPS & CJS on #deathwatch

3 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Somber mood has got me. Just take it, one day at a time. I refuse to let LEYF Nurseries, the Employment Tribunal regulations and Facebook ruin my newfound freedom to be who God bless me to become.
3 years ago
Valdin Legister is with Nembhard Samuels and 2 others .
We love the vibes….#funwithfamily!!!

4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Seeit deh now, dem did hexpeck me fi ha me head cover up handa sheet wid #DEPRESSION www.healthmanltd.com advice me to seek CBT? -5 mths & it Cum #EmancipationDay! Dat mean?
4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling motivated in London, United Kingdom.
I waited my turn, ask politely in the Queen’s English for photos. Wow, Bingo for my https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site campaign. So let them stay there saying I don’t come from anywhere… So they sent me to the #PRESTIGIOUS_HOC.
Dem nuh know #MERVELEEMYERS to Pump up Cart enuh? I am building my #Brand
4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Mi tink say mi haffi tek up wey Ms LOU lef 1/2, but mi nuh wawn nuBAD EYE Cum tun #RedEye pon mi, if U no mine, mi haffi bruk out
Dem did xpec mi fi lidung eina bed wid mi bruk #Back & cawn move as mi tun #Victim wid DEADPressOn. But no 2 wats it knat. Mi a go http://judicialconduct.judiciary.gov.uk.
Mi nuh badda wid di #Suicide yah sah. After mi dun argue wid GOD, mi mix di Cornmeal & JB… Put it a mi head & recall mi #CUZ