Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Creating For Others Facebook Gave Me The Platform Decided To Join LEYF Stealing My IP/CPPDP, Image Rights Build Brands Make Me A Victim To Cover Abuses 4/8

Let Mervelee Ratty Nembhard tell the www.jamaicalabourparty.com that I am not going to #abamdon my #son I am taking my Fight4justice to all that #discriminate and am showing BACKRA MASSAH Rt Hon Robert Buckland QC MP that am not #scared to take on the UK https://www.gov.uk for having #juneosullivan as #advisor to Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan and www.ofsted.gov.uk.

I am clearing off all the backlog of things I have to do… Because later it’s doing or die I am going for GT & it will be all bout Me, Myself & I… If there are any leftovers then it will haffi share…? I have loads of stuff that I need to get sorted in the Bargain http://www.myvision.org.uk?
So dem tink me is as Fool-Fool as me Look it woulda seems suh! Now why woulda sumady waan fi cum put wuds eina me mouth to rathid? Me dun hab dem dung fi wat dem really bout & dem nah ketch fi me las wud a CiH atall…! Me deh yah a play Fool fi Ketch Wise as de saying goes! Me dun hab my OWN AGENDA planned out fi guh duh me Owna Ting long time, but Time longer dan Rope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g?
ON THIS DAY  7 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Have any1 heard of a janiahdyer4 on Skype. Think sum Bogus M/F who wants me to endorse sum Video & I am beginning to Smell a Stinking RAT?

ON THIS DAY 8 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling excited.
Off 2 bed now as it will be a very lllllllllllloooooooooonnnnnngggggggggg day 2moro!!! Well, am good & ready 4 all Eventualities?????
Go try top up the engine & tank from in me Kitchen www.diabetes.org.uk?
Wanting 2 leave the house 2 get 2 Crystal Palace www.jbsf.org.uk. But nuh sah am rooted 2 dah spot!!! Well & truly tied out 2 grass?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 44 new photos to the album: Crystal Palace 4th August 13 — at Crystal Palace National Sports Centre.
August 4, 2013 · ·
Fantastic chance to meet up with Family, Friends & Acquaintances
So let RATTY guh 2 Bed as I have sum SB 2 Sort b4 dah ISSUES can’t be ReSOLVED…? The KEY is Forgive Forgive Forgive even when U may not FORGET https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site!!!
9 years ago