Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Brought To My Knees After Mum’s Death LEYF Must Be Reorganise, June O’Sullivan Imprisoned For Crime Against Children, Young People, Vulnerable Employees 29

Tell the https://www.gov.uk that am #good as long as the www.jamaicalabourparty.com and Jamaica Football Federation ( J.F.F ) does #right by my #sons but Rt Hon Robert Buckland QC MP and Theresa May www.itv.com/london will not get away that #easily as I am now a #criminal https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk with Emotional Regulation Treatment to make me a #deportee for Townhead & Adjacent Districts Of Westmoreland of MyJAMAICA soon.

ON THIS DAY  5 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Happy anniversary LB & LS
Blinga Gooden
Happy anniversary to Mrs on Mr Decosie Nembhard
ON THIS DAY 5 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
My Local Communities in the Frame. #1Son & #Friend
Donovan Christie is with Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
Burnt Savannah link up, Kevin and Jello

ON THIS DAY 6 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Had this Strange Dream where I was inside an enclosed space chatting to my African Sister about sum Mundane things to do with Our Lives. We became aware that som1 passed thru the corridors where we were… The person was a Lady, but although I could hear her going along the corridor, she refused to let me identify her http://www.myvision.org.uk. Just think Mama is giving me sum warning & guiding me I believe?

ON THIS DAY  6 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
The plan came into my Head last nite so I get up… Do my ting & walked all the way from Bermondsey to Camberwell Green & back. Purpose to go Spend sum Money pon I-Self. Remember I say I walked to & fro because I cum from Travellers Family>>> I was thinking about #1 my Health, www.desmond-project.org.uk  #2 saving a few Pennies pon mi Oyster because I have an AGENDA…
Sorry www.moneyclaim.org.uk doan Grow pon Christmus Trees a Foreign any more & a Bag Loads a Lib-BATTY mi haffi put up wid fi get di 2 Pennies fi Pay di Rates. & mi nuh hab nuh Fruit/Vegetables/Food, Yam/Coco/Dasheen/Badoo /Boson/Pumpum-Nyaam/Pumpkin nor nutn dat me cawn guh pick offa Tree or Dig Up round a Back. Every ting mi haffi Fork out di Money fi Pay fah.
& is not like when mi was a Pickney & used to go a the BRISSETT & HENRY Shops outa Townhead Cross Rd guh Trust & Pay later cause mi Parents Name did Good https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site.
Mi nah put nutn pon nuh Credit Card cause I nah put fi I Basket weh mi haffi tek nuh Long stick juck it dung. I stop wuck fi good name & at the end a di month a mi Money mi want eina mi #Account #Tuppybringtrouble £100.00 cawn cure eh, #PapaMama never did hab money fi mek Will fi lef #Deadlef fi Ratty https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016.
ON THIS DAY  6 years ago
Arian Murray is feeling thankful with Jean Haughton and 25 others.
It’s another Tuesday, a brand new day in a new month. Be blessed, be helpful, be kind and be loved. “I’m not afraid of tomorrow, for I’ve seen yesterday and I love today”,
7 years ago