Without Prejudice I Ask Questions Of God Based On My Sufferings, Those Who Continue To Make Me Feel As If Am Not Worthy Am Stronger Than They Realise My Writing Will Verify My Bravery

So https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g must make sure my #son is #kept #busy saving his life We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on https://www.facebook.com, from the most recent to those long ago.
Same suh it guh. Every wey U guh a suh di Dutty Evil Rass de Badmind & Grudge FULL. But none a dem nah tek wey fi me Mojo. Haters plz tek note & dats why I wear mi T-Shirt as mi CB! I aint getting nuh Brown Nose cause mi did never Brought up lika dat?
Shebada
That’s why Jamaica can’t be better and this is really fucked Keisha Dixon you is a rasshole bitch
Some a them weh work a custom too rass red eye just because m… See More
Understand my http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio will be on that Iron-Bird 4 a few Trips… Can only pray that the good Lord will keep him S&S 4 these 3 Lovely Grand Children of mine…? My Heart is still in the Right Place no matter what the circumstances! My children & Family are my World!
Naheel Julene Brown Legister is with Valdin Legister and Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
The Legisters. Happy Birthday Adrina the beautiful rose among the good looking thorns.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard updated her cover photo.
ON THIS DAY  7 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Tom say I must buy a Piggy Bank to save up all my extra traveling expenses in… Think that’s a sensible Idea as I will need lots of MONEY www.moneyclaim.gov.uk by now & the year 2019 if my Life Spare? House to finish, Grand children to go to High School…. 1 Big Bash to celebrate 1 great Milestone, House Opening & Family Reunion in 1…? If me Dead & Gone I am making sure there is enough ££££’s left behind for the Celebrations of my LIFE!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and 10 others.
ON THIS DAY  7 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
There is absolutely no Doubt in my Mind that I have received a Special Gift from GOD https://fight4jusriceadvocacy.business.site! So how am I supposed to use this Gift for the Benefit of my Family & I…? Still waiting on the good Lord to Open my every Being to See, Hear & Understand those Visions that keep me Immobilised within myself!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Paul Tomlinson and 7 others at Townhead Westmoreland JA.
Here is the BD present I got 4 U Mr Fitzy MERCY!!! Blessings & Guidance Sir Fitzroy Scott!!!
August is 1 pretty busy MONTH 4 Family/Friends/Aquaintances re: B.A.M.!!! Kevin, Donte, Donnett, Yvonne, Annie, Judith, Ryan, Leroy, Lloyd, Jackueline…
Display your photos with Portal
No need to choose just one, Portal lets you display your favorite pics from Facebook, Instagram and your phone’s camera roll.

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!