Without Prejudice Those Involved In Discrimination Of Mervelee Can Google Me To Find Out Why ERT Will Prove LEYF, HMCTS, CPS, CJS To Engage In Racism, Terrorism, Hate Crimes To Deny My Rights

Think about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g too
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling happy.
So I organised the Sports Day at work as per usual https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-earlly-years-foundation-2300047-2016! The little ones were so excited it was a joy to behold. Even days after they keep coming back & commenting about their experiences? Well, am glad I can be a role model who is empowered to motivate & inspire my little charges www.ofsted.gov.uk! They r the Future & don’t matter what sum LIDDEG haffi sey? The Old Fashioned VALUES r the ones we have to depend/rely on to set the STANDARDS http://www.myvision.org.uk!!!

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling excited.
Here is a lovely sight I saw on my walks home from work… The natural thing was just so beautiful that I had to take out the camera & capture! Well lets hope my Pot of GOLD is waiting for sum where safe & secured 4 ME 2 www.moneyclaim.gov.uk?

Had my eyes on sum Garms & nearly got them on the internet? But knowing how me TF already me change me mind becauz me never certain of the size! So even when I went in the shop I choose 1 dat was on sales & kept going back with my eyes on my 1st choice. As luck would have it I stuck lucky yesterday in the Blue X Sales now on at Debenhams>>> I got the last 1 in my size & Me still have a broad grin on my face from my Purchases yesterday!!! Imagine I don’t even hit Finsbury Park yet & haven’t been 4 ages? Everything coming up Roses>>> Now all I have left 2 do is put my Money where my Mouth is & everything should cum up Corpasetic fi real? I always knew my Dreams can become Reality with GOD’s Grace & Mercies https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site!!!

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling happy.
After the good Lord worked sum wonderful miracles in my life this past week-end. I was confronted throughout the week by Satan in di form of 1 LLIFFEG who waan fi cum tek me tun CUNNUH MUNNUH! Mek me tell dem sinting nobaddie nuh baddah cum tek nubaddie else fat & fry me, cauz me is nuh IDIOT? Me dun know me STATUS dat me is a damn Ole Woman who nuh hab nuh RIGHTS ina dem CORRUPTED Systems… So therefore me nawh guh baddah try push me luck as it will only guh ina 1 ears & cum out di odda? Does any 1 ever wonda why dah World is in dah state it ina now? Blind a lead bling down the road of DISTRUCTIONS?There will never be any Peace until GOD is seated at the Conference Table!!! Was tired & stressed out to do anything until today! ME is nuh Dibby Dibby Gal, nuh Dibby Dibby GAL https://www.39essex.com/barrister/samantha-jones?

Jillian Williams Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
inbox me your #
Mek Moi guh Relax… It gonna be a Llllllllloooooooonnnnnnngggg Day 2moro!!!