Without Prejudice Mervelee Has Defended Myself, Others From Discrimination In UK Am Brave, Bold Use My Writing To Create Legacies On Social Media To Free The Oppressed Why Am Targeted Here To Jamaica To Gag Me 1/8

Well visit my https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site for more

I #contributed to Daily www.express.co.uk Mental Health CRUSADE. All who say Mervelee Myers #mad. Where are they?
The www.theguardian.com used to #terrorise me for #subscription. But #failed to act abt my #report Is Modern Slavery thriving in UK?
Now I will have to wait to tell U abt my www.diabetes.org.uk #review. Nurse #kala was #impressed. Bet LEYF Nurseries #LEYF shitting themselves?
So fucking https://www.facebook.com say #Pages #Unresponsive. #Facebook is the biggest #scammer!
The only thing I don’t have #2ofatsame time is husband. So Google My Business can stay there with the #terrorism. I am immune
ON THIS DAY  2 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Tell #stupid Facebook that if they were smart they would know how Mervelee Ratty Nembhard #operate?
When rassklaat Facebook #think they are #smart?

ON THIS DAY  3 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos to the album: Early intervention strategies 2018 — feeling determined in London, United Kingdom.
For those of you who are feeling threatened about my Open-minded Approach to breaking down barriers, please spare some time to review why my life is an #OpenBook.
It’s time we start taking a different perspective about disabilities as covered in the Equality Act 2010 and Mental Health Act in line with the Disability Discrimination Act.
I am trying to set up my business as a Mental Health & SEND Advocate. Who best to model my practice on?
Just looking back on my Facebook memories confirms that this time last year, I was suffering from the disabilities that lay me low since I returned from Jamaica.
Yet LEYF Nurseries claim they didn’t know of my Disabilities. Facebook HQ tried taking away my account to stop me from clearing my name from the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 regulations. #JudgeClarke of the EAT have to explain what fact was dealt with…?
£0 raised for Parkinson’s Foundation