Without Prejudice HMCTS, CPS, CJS Must Be Proven As Charter Of Rights Used By Governments To Restrict Mervelee Myers From Telling About Miscarriages Of Justice, Unlawful Arrests, LEYF Discrimination Against Me 1/8

So https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g needs it now
5 years ago
AtugltSsmcustssp o1c,ns rc2isd0orret16ad ·
I am joining the #RallyingCall in my #FIGHT4JUSTICE campaign. HOC Deputy Sharon DHAND will have to think twice about compromising herself writing a Statement that is LIES because her job is at stake if she don’t join in to Discriminate against a Vulnerable Colleague. @LEYF ship me out of BIB after a Complaint by 4 staff Lynne Kelly, Bennedicte Siewe, Jyoti Bhardwaj, Flavia Foddia, Tolu Ashiru. Isabella Glen came to do a Black wash Investigation. I contacted Senior HR re my plight 14.3.15 & 16.3.15 Hilda Miller tricked me to go to HOC. This is the Monster CRIMINAL @LEYF have concerns about. The CEO attend BIB 5 days after receiving the gong to try stitch me up. I rumble the LIAR & rest is History. Like Mr PG I am demanding that gong be returned! Don’t worry I will get WRITING?
Theresa May
JitSutlpycr 31,o fn2sSs016oirettrrdtsl ·

7 years ago
dnAturgcuhuoSspt o1nfSnsno, fr201e4lhcd ·
AUGUST step in & I have lots to Celebrate. Birthdays & More BD’s, Anniversaries & More…! So I hope I will not miss any1 this time around. Life is coming up Roses for me, so I am more relaxed & enjoying…?
7 years ago
AtugltSsmcustssp o1c,ns rc2isd0orret14ad ·
Once again I have to extend my condolences to Ms Maisie & Mass Lester aka Bredaman Campbell on the passing of another Family member! So they just buried Loxley & another has gone on to glory! RIP & my thoughts are with you all at this sad time of bereavement!
7 years ago
Amueigfusdtt 1tSh, p2mg0rg1ons4fnmgoredh ·
Just hearing about the passing of another of my Family from Townhead Baptist Church! So I extend my condolences to the BROWN Family on the passing of one of theirs. Let me use this opportunity to say thank you to Spartan aka Babs Campbell who turned up at my Mama’s funeral to pay her respects. She said she had not seen me for many years and came out just to share in my moments! So Ms Una aka aunt Pet Brown my thoughts are with you All at this sad time! RIP Ms Maisie!
8 years ago
Augsudhstnt Splsonsle1S,on rm2e0ue1rS3ds ·
Look yah nuh mon August deyah & me just a realised? Well a whole heap of BD’s me haffi celebrate U nuh>>> So now I’ll have to get the Diary out as Head a get Ole & a gather water?
8 years ago
Augsudhstnt Splsonsle1S,on rm2e0ue1rS3ds · London ·
Well I need 2 go make a Phone Call>>> Suh hopefully ketch every 1 ova the JA Independence & other Celebrations?
8 years ago
Augsudhstnt Splsonsle1S,on rm2e0ue1rS3ds ·
Can any 1 guess what form of Sport I was trying to represent with these? There r no Prizes & only clean fun expected now! Remember they r Games 4 Children?
8 years ago