Without Prejudice Emancipated When LEYF Breached My Rights Sent Me To OH Was Advised To Seek CBT Find Out Why I React Way I Do To Certain Situations LEYF Triggered PTSD After Mum’s Death 2nd Nervous Breakdown 29

So https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 will #collect from Rt Hon Robert Buckland QC MP CRIMINALS We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
ON THIS DAY  4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling accomplished with Ervin Nembhard and 4 others in London, United Kingdom.
This message mean more to me than anyone will ever know. I have lived my life in SLAVERY -Psychological from the time my Father was struck down with www.parkinsons.org.uk.
I came to the Mother Country and made use of the opportunities… But the #ModernDaySlaveMasters_Mistresses would not let me be. So I resort to #PassiveAggressions to fight the demons www.slam-iapt.nhs.uk/ that control my #POSTTRAUMATICSTRESSDISORDER. August is a 1st for me for many reasons.
My breda #ASHTER, my #1Son Kevin Murray, my Grandson of Valdin Legister Donte, my Daughter-in-law Mrs Kevin Murray Donnette Lee-Murray, my nephew Leroy Nembhard, the list goes on…

Portia Simpson Miller is with Elaine Graham and  17 others.
Happy Emancipation Day my brothers and sisters. Today we reflect on the activities of August 1, 1834. On this day Africans in British colonies received freedom from slavery. In Jamaica, 🇯🇲 the Emancipation Declaration was read from the steps of the Old Kings House in Spanish Town, St Catherine, the country’s capital at the time. 🇯🇲 🇯🇲 🇯🇲 🇯🇲
As we celebrate this Emancipation Day I leave with you the words the Redemption Song.
“Old pirates, yes, they rob I
Sold I to the merchant ships
Minutes after they took I
From the bottomless pit
But my hand was made strong
By the hand of the Almighty
We forward in this generation
Triumphantly
Won’t you help to sing
These songs of freedom?
‘Cause all I ever have
Redemption songs
Redemption songs
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds
Have no fear for atomic energy
‘Cause none of them can stop the time
How long shall they kill our prophets
While we stand aside and look? Ooh
Some say it’s just a part of it
We’ve got to fulfill the Book
Won’t you help to sing
These songs of freedom?
‘Cause all I ever have
Redemption songs
Redemption songs
Redemption songs

ON THIS DAY  4 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
If GOD is 4 MERVELEE MYERS, who can be #Against RATTY NEMBHARD. Emancipation Day 4 Me. Thank z Lord!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 5 new photos to the album: Natural Hair Care — with Paulette Williams.
ON THIS DAY  4 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
When u tek u wrong #Hand pudung di #Letter. U search ebbry cribbice & karna & still nutn nuh tun up? Mi gi up 2 XX’S…!

Taurus: Today brings a feeling that you’re reaching an important milestone. Given the cosmic line-up you can expect some unusual developments. Romance? Lucky Jupiter is looking your way. Call to hear when you must guard against being unrealistic.
The Cardinal Sin that London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) committed was to take ME for an Idiot. I promoted @LEYF, yet I was not good enough to reap any of the Benefits. I would have walked away after the 5 good years I have with @LEYF, but no @LEYF decided that I must “Come-Around fi dem fi nutn or be DESTROYED if I can’t lower my Standards & Compromise my Principles. Lets see who is the Narratives & Labels in their Disciplinary/Appeal Hearing Outcomes? My MOTHER used to say she don’t nyam rice when it hot?
ON THIS DAY  5 years ago