Without Prejudice The JLP Use My Son’s Wife Family To Separate My Family To Win Morland Wilson Election JLP Breaks Dominance Andrew Holness JC Hutchinson Let Cat Out The Bag For His Fear Because Of Bench And Batty PM

Tell the www.jamaicalabourparty.com and Morland Wilson and Franz Di Newsman that am coming with my #pen the only #weapon I need to #defend my #family

ON THIS DAY  5 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Here I found my Cousin Joyce Saunders & her grandkids
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Janet Beeput and 4 others.

If anyone told me one long time I was like my MOTHER, me woulda did VEX under the quiet. Now I embrace knowing I am like my MOTHER & Grandma.
Can any1 tell me how I go about changing my NAME on FB…? I have done it on LinkedIn & been fiddling with FB…? But can’t seem to come up with the solution! Time for a change as certain SIN Ting become a Slavery Chain around 1’s neck arta a while! Had to come to dat conclusion after watching PRINCE fight wid di System on sum programmes presented by Trevor Nelson on Music tv…! His Purple Highness was always an Enigma, but the more I learn about Eccentrics like I…? Is the more I am beginning to make Sense of ME! Me Mother dead & gone to rest, but Ratty left back yah fi fight Social Injustices & Inequalities! Or in my case just plain OBM&G-FULL-Nuff?

ON THIS DAY 5 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Prophecy Must be Fulfilled! I Meekly Waited & Murmur Not. It never make Sense me Murmur because @LEYF took away my RIGHTS from I entered BIB. @LEYF & Corrupt Cohorts think mi eyes dem RED fi nutn. Dem musa dun value my Husband Property like how the DWP ask if dem can value it fi know the Price? TRC all a dem!
Song in my head yesterday was: Don’t let them Fool You – Bob Marley. Sat back & listened to the Pure Drivel & hold my own Council. I saw & noticed every Movements. Ah if only dem dida know wat I dun know. 1 day I might just upsticks when I win the JP & head off 2 see US or BO. Or who knows JA might be a better bet?
Maybe I’ll have my own Space fi duh Sum Juggling dis a Earth Woman Hustling widout di Hold Dung fi kep mi Dung unda Foot?

ON THIS DAY  5 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Taurus: You are focused on home and family. A burst of energy allows you to zip through chores, freeing you up for some fun early in the week. You could turn up some treasure on Monday.
#1son Kevin Murray need Clark Shoes. #1Daughter Birthday on 5th. #1Grandson 14th Birthday Valdin Legister Donte on the 6th. #1son on the 9th. Nephew Leroy Nembhard on 7th. I am celebrating Careen Nembhard Sinanan Papa 60th on 15th. If I leave anyone out not intentional.
N

ON THIS DAY  5 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
The things they say… “Love is the greatest refreshment in life” Pablo Picasso (1881-1973).
I must admit I experience different kinds of LOVE from I was born to date. Love of my Parents with their ways of demonstrations – Papa wide open, Mama close & guarded. Then there are my 7 bredas, I will have to write a Documentary about the ways they should their love… My breda Texchus Nembhard was the sensitive Female orientated who advised Mama to buy me my 1st Bra…
Then there were the Complications of Falling or Thinking I love a boy to the fact where I am 2 times a MOTHER with different Fathers for my Sons Kevin Murray & Valdin Legister. 2 times married & I have been in Full filling Relationships with some of the most Caring Men… Yes there are other Boys/Men like Dave Sweeney who were Best Friends & Soul Mates. Last but not least are the Females who range from Best Childhood Friends Mertie Bernard, others who took me under their wings when I needed the Sisterly Love. Each of the Ladies associated with my bredas whom I knew play important roles. Peta Gaye Mum Jean Tomlinson-Daley has to be singled out & have nothing to do with bias or favouritism.
I will cherish each & every Friendships especially the Friends I met here in the UK. Big up Ur Status Ms Lovena Brown. We are here for a Purpose to Promote JA. Now I must acknowledge the contributions of Olive Regis-Williams as this woman of my own Heart help me from the bottom of despair to being on the road to be the Person I am & not the one @LEYF make me out to be July 2014 to date. Thanks everyone YOU know yourself. You will have to wait for the BOOK for Individual mention.