Without Prejudice I Was Targeted By Floyd Green Before My Son Isolated Now JLP Leave Him On His Own, Gunman MP Who No One Knew Taken Over What Do They Intend PNP Actions To Byron

So https://youtu.be/kJcomeREU2Q is #proof of #crime in Townhead & Adjacent Districts Of Westmoreland of MyJAMAICA so Rt Hon Robert Buckland QC MP am after Morland Wilson and the UK government CROOKS

ON THIS DAY  3 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos to the album: Legister-Nembhard Dynasty — with Valdin Legister and 4 others in Westmoreland Parish.
Legister-Nembhard Dynasty… The future is bright and in the hands of the next generation of my family…
ON THIS DAY  3 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
DJ Dwayne Walker of Hp Entertainment sure make me feel special.
0:05 / 0:47
ON THIS DAY  3 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
At #Jollys in Portmore with Hp Entertainment. Just love this DJ
0:09 / 2:06
ON THIS DAY  3 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos to the album: Jamaica Nice — in London, United Kingdom.
10 days was not enough. But I tried making the most of it…
ON THIS DAY  3 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 29 new photos to the album: Jamaica Bound 15/7/1018 — with Jeneva Nembhard in Westmoreland Parish.
Now I am back on Facebook, I want Facebook to stick to the #communitystandards. Why are people being automatically tag in my posts? That’s why I was sent someone not on Facebook as my friend, when my account was locked. I know every tricks in the book because of LEYF Nurseries and https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 regulations.
ON THIS DAY  3 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Can anyone who have the footage of my little performance of singing at Ms Connie Jordine Legister funeral service at the Townhead Baptist Church be kind enough to share please? Also me playing the role of backup singer to Annmarie Legister, daughter of Michael Legister and sister of Valdin Legister. Would be eternally grateful. I have a plan in mind.
ON THIS DAY  3 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and 3 others.
As soon as my back is feeling better, I will have to create the albums for Ms Connie Legister funeral service. When I tell people that Facebook is crosses they don’t believe me. What is Burnie Spence doing tag here?