Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Must Tell The World How Robert Buckland Charter Of Rights Is Denying Me My Entitlement With 2 Miscarriages Of Justice Affected Mental, Physical Health 7 Years After Mum’s Death With Dementia

So https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 for more We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thankful.
JrootiaiSSnpouhnlry 30,us u2o0rgeg17ed ·
We are proud JAMAICAN! No need to say anything else. Thanks for the privilege Joe Aldred. It’s the little things that count. I will be so happy to write about our association as cousins of Myrna Nembhard. You will be part of the #Legacy I leave behind for my extended family, the #LEGISTER_NEMBHARD Family in particular.
4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos to the album: Banny & Claudie Generations 2017 — with Valdin Legister and
2 others
in London, United Kingdom.
tSJulysl a3tn0c,Smp 2os0hn17sorsscemd ·

Banny_Claudie #Legacy!

4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos to the album: Windrush Square 2017 — with Valdin Legister.
tsSfJdpomrualny 3n0, unsoah20r1siced7 · London ·
Don’t wait for another 100 years. Create #Legacy now!
4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos to the album: JA Independence Service 2017 — with Valdin Legister and
2 others
in London, United Kingdom.
Jfrutly 3tSfur0ipdg,snonalsgore dn2017 ·
JA 55th Independence Church Service
4 years ago
Jiunltohy Slefpommi3nSns0,o h2rend017 · London ·
Holy good #Sunday! Mi surrounded by so much Lib-BATTY teka, mi just feel fi bruck wey & #Liberate myself… Wat dem tek mi fah?
5 years ago
JogotglulfaSryrt 30u,mp ons20i1ore6dde ·
Now that I get some of the CROSSES off my Head, I can start to get back to focusing on some of the Important matters before my life was taken over by Satan. I have wrestle back control & my #FIGHT4JUSTICE will be for anyone who face Social Injustices & Inequalities. If I comprises my Principles then my #FIGHT4JUSTICE would have been in vain. Remember I say this is about PRINCIPLES & Not even God Almighty & the 3 in 1 will tell me otherwise?
5 years ago
tJufluSyarp 3ohu0g, nalsro2o0re1tdr6n ·
Inspired Thinking “You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore” Author William Faulkner (1897-1962)
I listened to The Revd. Prebendary Rose Hudso-Wilkin & I know without a doubt I could never compromise my PRINCIPLES. The era in which I was born & raised in Jamaica make it difficult for me to do otherwise than my #FIGHT4JUSTICE. If I compromise, I would be deny legions of Vulnerable Employees to face a Slow Death. I hear the Stories everywhere I go & am MAD. I am prepared to be the Sacrificial Lamb. Jesus died on the Cross for Sinners like me & u. Time for More of us to Stand up & be Counted!
5 years ago
JcullytS p3ou0nsoS,ioS rs2S0leddnni16d ·
Frome School, Georges Plain, GaGa Street-Townhead, Westmoreland, JAMAICA represente