Without Prejudice Blacks Selling Each Other To Be In With Crowds You Dare Not Trust Your Own As Bible Is Fulfilled Family Friends Abandon Me To 7 Years Of Hell

See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g for more

ON THIS DAY  5 years ago
Inspired Thinking “You cannot swim for new horizons until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore” Author William Faulkner (1897-1962)
I listened to The Revd. Prebendary Rose Hudson-Wilkin www.ancestrydna.co.uk & I know without a doubt I could never compromise my PRINCIPLES. The era in which I was born & raised in Jamaica makes it difficult for me to do otherwise than my #FIGHT4JUSTICE. If I compromise, I would deny legions of Vulnerable Employees to face a Slow Death. I hear the Stories everywhere I go & am MAD. I am prepared to be the Sacrificial Lamb. Jesus died on the Cross for Sinners like me & u. Time for More of us to Stand up & be Counted!

ON THIS DAY  5 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Frome School, Georges Plain, GaGa Street-Townhead, Westmoreland, JAMAICA represented.
ON THIS DAY  5 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Frome School, Georges Plain, GaGa Street-Townhead Westmoreland Jamaica represented.
I am in a Reflective Mood. My TOM on my mind!
ON THIS DAY  5 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Deed of the Day. #1LadyBusDriver stop to pick up Passenger!

ON THIS DAY  7 years ago
I went home & got sum of the Old Photos digital…! So here I am in my Son’s Kevin Murray corner www.jamaicalabourparty.com.? My true colours on show!!!
ON THIS DAY  7 years ago
Tekking in di Scenes & di Sayings of Others as my Time is becoming Redundant!!!

You’re All Caught Up