Without Prejudice Am Not One To Gloat About The Misfortunes Of Others My Personal Experiences Change The Outcome Of My Life

Let https://www.gov.uk know its time to #compensate the #WindrushGenaration and stop making us #victims with Charter Of Rights by Rt Hon Robert Buckland QC MP and HMCTS & CPS & CJS

ON THIS DAY  4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos to the album: Movers & Shakers of JA — with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and  2 others in London, United Kingdom.
ON THIS DAY  4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thankful.
We are proud JAMAICAN! No need to say anything else. Thanks for the privilege, Joe Aldred. It’s the little things that count. I will be so happy to write about our association as cousins of Myrna Nembhard. You will be part of the #Legacy I leave behind for my extended family,  www.ancestrydna.co.uk the #LEGISTER_NEMBHARD Family in particular.
ON THIS DAY  4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos to the album: Banny & Claudie Generations 2017 — with Valdin Legister and  2 others  in London, United Kingdom.
#Banny_Claudie #Legacy!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos to the album: Windrush Square 2017 — with Valdin Legister.
Don’t wait for another 100 years. Create #Legacy now!
ON THIS DAY  4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos to the album: JA Independence Service 2017 — with Valdin Legister and  2 others  in London, United Kingdom.
JA 55th Independence Church Service
ON THIS DAY  4 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Holy good #Sunday! Mi surrounded by so much Lib-BATTY teka, mi just feel fi bruck wey & #Liberate myself… Wat dem tek mi fah?

ON THIS DAY  5 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Now that I get some of the CROSSES off my Head, I can start to get back to focusing on some of the Important matters before my life was taken over by Satan https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016. I have wrestled back control & my #FIGHT4JUSTICE will be for anyone who faces Social Injustices & Inequalities. If I compromise my Principles then my #FIGHT4JUSTICE would have been in vain. Remember I say this is about PRINCIPLES & Not even God Almighty & the 3 in 1 will tell me otherwise?
5 years ago