Without Prejudice There Is Still Time For Robert Buckland’s LEYF Abuse Lovers At HMCTS, CPS, CJS, To Make Amends For 7 Years Hell

Let www.jamaicalabourparty.com justify the #discrimination against EMINEMBHARDfamily and Rt Hon Robert Buckland QC MP can plan for Charter Of Rights and HMCTS & CPS & CJS to get ERT…

Active
When Mr. Wyndham Dennison was did dey bout at least I woulda did know wat a guh dung cuming up to JA Emancipation & Independence celebrations UK www.jbsf.org.uk! Up until dis Psychological moment I haven’t a clue if anyting a guh guh dung? Can sumady in Authority plz mek me know…! I need sumwey fi guh celebrate my In-Dee-Pen-Dems…!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and 9 others at Alma Grove UK.
Called U 1st ting dis morn Glendon Stewart… But mon c dat U still de pon JA time? Hearty Welcome 2 my Home away from JAMAICA – Great Britain http://www.myvision.org.uk!!!

Active
Now that I have more Time to dedicate to ME, MYSELF & I. I have a few Agendas in the pipelines to go ahead to do my Own things…! So look out for Me in some of the most unusual of Spaces? I am gathering All my Am-U-Nations! Can I please find a Volunteer to Hexplain to Tom what my Himtensions Har https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site.?

ON THIS DAY  7 years ago
Active
I welcome my other Handsome Son Kevin Murray to FaceBook! Mum will be 1 of Ur Biggest Supporters in all U set out to accomplish mi Big Boy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g for more!

ON THIS DAY  7 years ago
Active
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Marcia Murray Royal and Owen Murray.
This Lady is another 1 of those Persons from my Childhood who was always in my Corner thru thick & thin. Marcia MURRAY is 1 fab girl for whom I have much Respect! I guess this is because WE have so much in Common? With US what U see is what U get & WE don’t bother with di False Airs & Graces? Love U much Ms. Marcia Murray- Royal https://www.facebook.com/PembrokeHouse/videos/302334554093821/?!

ON THIS DAY  7 years ago
Active
Really appreciated that phone call from Rose Evans who asked if I’d dreamed my Mama! Coming up to the date she was buried, I just felt this nostalgia for her… So I switched on my phone & watched her funeral service. Believe me most of what happened passed like a haze on the 28th of June 2014. Today I had the chance to relive those moments…? Mama Lou left this world knowing I was in a good place in my life, so, therefore, is resting with the reassurance that I will survive. She knew she’d done a fab job instilling some of her RESILIENCE in her only 1 Gal Picknie & Ratty is no Pushover! So I am here ready & willing to take up where Mama left off! I will miss her no ends, but I know I have to press on>>> I finally broke down when I saw Mama lying so still in that casket… Hours b4 WE left the house to go to the church the reassuring presence of this Bat came & perched itself above the main door & I am sure my Beloved ONES had come to reassure US & I in particular that Mama was at a Safe place http://judicialconduct.judiciary.gov.uk!
ON THIS DAY  7 years ago
Active
I was thinking about my MUM.
8 years ago