Without Prejudice Learning To Use IP/CPPDP, Image Rights Prepare SEND Research When Am Comfy With Studies Robert Buckland Must Heed Fact HMCTS, CJS, CPS Are Protecting LEYF Abusers Under His Justice Secretary Lord Chancellor Portfolio 27/7/2021

Knowing the www.met.police.uk can #bet it was a #set up!!

ON THIS DAY  4 years ago
Active
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thoughtful in London, United Kingdom.
Thanks! Do they understand why I am challenging #DISCRIMINATION? I am an advocate #BreakingDownBarriers https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site..
0:03 / 0:40
Sun Gazing
Pass it on
Active
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating success with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio in London, United Kingdom.
Russell Grant Taurus: Friends are being too demanding. You have a right to follow your own tastes and pursuits. If others insist on seeing a movie or going to a particular restaurant that doesn’t interest you, don’t go. Cater to your own desires instead.
What I would like is to have that #SpecialFriend back in my corner… But no, he won’t even give me the time of day. So I take his advice, whether he knows it or not?
Now I go tidy my kitchen and go to my bed. I have a date with #CharlieReading – #DreamRetirement later at the Ambassadors Bloomsbury Hotel… Looking forward to making the most of my opportunities.
I have big fish like #Sharks, #Barracudas, #Eels, #Snakes #Vipers to catch. Mi nah baddass wid no more ticky-ticky…? This is the #LEGISTER_NEMBHARD combination from out of St Elizabeth & Westmoreland. I don’t care what they say, Westmoreland give Jamaica the 1st Native Governor-General in #SirCliffordCampbell from Grangehill. Well in case they don’t know the history, my Mother’s Family were #LandBarons owning #ChambersLane http://www.myvision.org.uk.

ON THIS DAY  6 years ago
Active
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister.
Getting back my own at the Charlatans who think they are entitled to try & destroy others because they see them as Threats to their Incompetences. Cause when they read they don’t understand, but they will hide under the umbrellas of the Prejudiced & meter out their Discriminations http://judicialconduct.judiciary.gov.uk. U just need to go out & chat with People & U begin to get an understanding of the Social Injustices & Inequalities that Some of us are facing & have no1 to talk to… Because WE can’t as they tell U bout their P&P! Well an Advocate put me st8 & told me not to let them get away with it & they bloody well won’t, over my Dead Body.
Completed my online training: An Introduction to Child Protection…

ON THIS DAY  6 years ago
Active
Listen up good, because I had another Dream again this morning https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g.  Haven’t had 1 in the longest while. There is a Baby in the Making that I have no knowledge about. The baby I dreamt of seeing is a girl, so that means it might be a boy? I am surprised who appeared in the dream with the baby & mother, a former Ex-man. When I dream it don’t normally run true to form, but supn always come of the dream. So if it is not Family, it maybe Friends or Acquaintances. Who know dat GW Ex-man is still young to Father children so no surprise if he is in the mix…? I say my piece & done & am sure it has nutn fi duh wid mi wishing 4 another Grandchild…!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo.
SecpmgdtegrmtSSpohgrrtnber sea1an9g,so 2rel0d14u ·

Active
The TV just tun off itself…! Had to switch it back on fi mek sure nuh hanky panky bizznizz naw gwaan? Well maybe sumady cum deliver a Message & it’s time fi me guh a me Bed…! I have accomplished supn, suh mek me galang b4 sinting more serious befall I…?
ON THIS DAY  7 years ago
Active
When Mr Wyndham Dennison was did dey bout at least I woulda did know wat a guh dung cuming up to JA Emancipation & Independence celebrations UK! Up!