Without Prejudice HMCTS, CPS, CJS, DBS Emotional Regulation Treatment Will Be Recommended To UK Government Before JLP 29

See https://youtu.be/kJcomeREU2Q do they think I only do #amen? We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
7 years ago
Active
tlSJiuployi n2n7,sormhcedhgSc 2S01ec4 ·
When Mr Wyndham Dennison was did dey bout at least I woulda did know wat a guh dung cuming up to JA Emancipation & Independence celebrations UK! Up until dis Psychological moment I haven’t a clue if anyting a guh guh dung? Can sumady in Authority plz mek me know…! I need sumwey fi guh celebrate my In-Dee-Pen-Dems…!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and
9 others
at Alma Grove UK.
AtSpugouelsutci nlcusung5a,tor 2eu0sdr12 ·
Called U 1st ting dis morn Glendon Stewart… But mon c dat U still de pon JA time? Hearty Welcome 2 my Home away from JAMAICA – Great Britain!!!
7 years ago
Active
tlSJiuployi n2n7,sormhcedhgSc 2S01ec4 ·
Now that I have more Time to dedicate to ME, MYSELF & I. I have a few Agendas in the pipelines to go ahead to do my Own things…! So look out for Me in some of the most unusual of Spaces? I am gathering All my Am-U-Nations! Can I please find a Volunteer to Hexplain to Tom what my Himtensions Har…?
7 years ago
Active
gJutcSpolyln 2eSl7r,o s20dSo1nretdsg4 ·
I welcome my other Handsome Son Kevin Murray to Face Book! Mum will be 1 of Ur Biggest Supporters in all U set out to accomplish mi Big Boy!
7 years ago
Active
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Marcia Murray Royal and Owen Murray.
JtSulcyi fp2m7onseddrg,ooh 2o0h1r4ednt ·
This Lady is another 1 of those Persons from my Childhood who was always in my Corner thru thick & thin. Marcia MURRAY is 1 fab girl for whom I have much Respects! I guess this is because WE have so much in Common? With US what U see is what U get & WE don’t bother with di False Airs & Graces? Love U much Ms Marcia Murray- Royal!
7 years ago
Active
JteSnuly rp2oua7nsi,ormei 20ttd1ud4om ·
Really appreciated that phone call from Rose Evans who asked if I’d dreamed my Mama! Coming up to the date she was buried, I just felt this nostalgia for her… So I switched on my phone & watched her funeral service. Believe me most of what happened passed like a haze on the 28th June 2014. Today I had the chance to relive those moments…? Mama Lou left this world knowing I was in a good place in my life, so therefore is resting with the reassurance that I will survive. She knew she’d done a fab job instilling some of her RESILIENCE in her only 1 Gal Picknie & Ratty is no Push over! So I am here ready & willing to take up where Mama left off! I will miss her no ends, but I know I have to press on>>> I finally broke down when I saw Mama lying so still in that casket… Hours b4 WE left the house to go to the church the reassuring presence of this Bat came & perched itself above the main door & I am sure my Beloved ONES had come to reassure US & I in particular that Mama was at a Safe place!
7 years ago
Active
JudfSaltSopysg l2f7,oen so2tc0ire1d4ge ·
I was thinking about my MUM.