Without Prejudice Failure Robert Buckland To Allow HMCTS, CPS, CJS To Target Me Despite CBT, ET Mental Health Diabetes Research 2010- Indicates UK Must Get ERT For Government Corrupt Abusers

Guess www.leyf.org.uk might have #influence them We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
4 years ago
Active
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thoughtful in London, United Kingdom.
Juirlty 2t7t,Srepor nsuaam20uo1red7aSr ·
Thanks! Do they understand why I am challenging #DISCRIMINATION? I am an advocate #BreakingDownBarriers
0:01 / 0:40
Sun Gazing
JtuSdponnsuorareu 3, tu2amhau0se1d7a ·
Pass it on
4 years ago
Active
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating success with Valdin Legister in London, United Kingdom.
Julyta ddScplo2gS7,ennhs o2mr017eharda ·
Russell Grant Taurus: Friends are being too demanding. You have a right to follow your own tastes and pursuits. If others insists on seeing a movie or going to a particular restaurant that doesn’t interest you, don’t go. Cater to your own desires instead.
What I would like is to have that #SpecialFriend back in my corner… But no, he won’t even give me the time of day. So I take his advice, whether he knows it or not?
Now I go tidy my kitchen and go to my bed. I have a date with #CharlieReading – #DreamRetirement later at the Ambassadors Bloomsbury Hotel… Looking forward to making the most of my opportunities.
I have big fish like #Sharks, #Barracudas, #Eels, #Snakes #Vipers to catch. Mi nah baddass wid no more ticky-ticky…? This is the #LEGISTER_NEMBHARD combination from out of St Elizabeth & Westmoreland. I don’t care what they say, Westmoreland give Jamaica the 1st Native Governor General in #SirCliffordCampbell from Grangehill. Well in case they don’t know the history, my Mother’s Family were #LandBarons owning #ChambersLane…
6 years ago
Active
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister.
tgSJhuglpngoenygs 2gourl7,is e201me5d ·
Getting back my own at the Charlatans who think they are entitled to try & destroy others because they see them as Threats to their Incompetences. Cause when they read they don’t understand, but they will hide under the umbrellas of the Prejudiced & meter out their Discriminations… U just need to go out & chat to People & U begin to get an understanding of the Social Injustices & Inequalities that Some of us are facing & have no1 to talk to… Because WE can’t as they tell U bout their P&P! Well an Advocate put me st8 & told me not to let them get away with it & they bloody well won’t, over my Dead Body.
Completed my online training: An Introduction to Child Protection…
6 years ago
Active
Juirlty 2t7t,Srepor nsuaam20uo1red5aSr ·
Listen up good, because I had another Dream again this morning. Haven’t had 1 in the longest while. There is a Baby in the Making that I have no knowledge about. The baby I dreamt seeing is a girl, so that means it might be a boy? I am surprised who appeared in the dream with the baby & mother, a former Ex-man. When I dream it don’t normally run true to form, but supn always come of the dream. So if it is not Family, it maybe Friends or Acquaintances. Who know dat GW Ex-man is still young to Father children so no surprise if he is in the mix…? I say my piece & done & am sure it has nutn fi duh wid mi wishing 4 another Grandchild…!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo.
SldelmthpltcShSonmteponmbslerdo 1r9, nemd20f1al4 ·
7 years ago
Active
Juirlty 2t7t,Srepor nsuaam20uo1red4aSr ·
The TV just tun off itself…! Had to switch it back on fi mek sure nuh hanky panky bizznizz naw gwaan? Well maybe sumady cum deliver a Message & it’s time fi me guh a me Bed…! I have accomplished supn, suh mek me galang b4 sinting more serious befall I…?
7 years ago