Without Prejudice Reverted To 10 Years Old When Writing Therapy Kept Me Going Social Media Gave Me Platforms Stolen My IP/CPPDP Image Rights Join To Make Me A Criminal To Cover LEYF Abusers 29

So www.open.ac.uk am still #here with my Fight4justice We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
7 years ago
Active
JatSpuly onsucmu2f6uro,rsh ell2e0c1od4 ·
I won’t be lingering long pon SM cause me hab lots fi ketch up wid! But 1 ting a puzzle me…? Is it dissing my Husband if I continue using my ex’s name? The only reason for me not switching over is the little thing called TIME! & then to change everything is going to cost a bag of money…! I am sure TOM don’t mind as he hasn’t said a Dickie Bird, but then I don’t know? Kiss me Teeth yah cause that Money I will have to spend could go to other worthy causes?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Ta Sha at Southwark Registrar Office Peckham.
May 21, 2014 · ·
Nice Ring!
7 years ago
Active
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo to the album: The New Politician – NEMBHARD — with Valdin Legister and Andrew Holness in Westmoreland Parish.
fgJtSrponudlsygrri ore2e6,md 2f01eu4d ·
My Elder son Kevin MURRAY
9 years ago
Active
fgJtSrponudlsygrri ore2e6,md 2f01eu2d ·
JUST rememb 2moro is ROLL OVA…? Suh Moi gwine Beseech DEM BuyGONE Folks fah a Likkle Help?
9 years ago
Active
fgJtSrponudlsygrri ore2e6,md 2f01eu2d ·
IF I had Moi WAY…
Jamaican Memes is with Kadeisha Page and
2 others
fgJtSrponudlsygrri ore2e4,md 2f01eu2d ·
hey money haffi make
~Anrkiss~
9 years ago
Active
fgJtSrponudlsygrri ore2e6,md 2f01eu2d ·
Finally here is Moi Olympic CHAMPION – Him win ova EveryTIME!!!
9 years ago
Active
fgJtSrponudlsygrri ore2e6,md 2f01eu2d ·
2nd Country – Dem gi Moi dah Honour of CitizenShip…!!!
9 years ago