Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Must Share How UK Government Allowed Abusers To Target Me 7 Years To Make Me A Criminal With Emotional Regulation Treatment But Fail To Understand Facebook Memories Is My Truths After LinkedIn, Twitter Stolen My IP/IR

So https://www.gov.uk is just a #platform for #LEYF and cohorts #abusers in reviews online We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
ON THIS DAY  7 years ago
Active
I won’t be lingering long pon SM cause me hab lots fi ketch up wid! But 1 ting a puzzle me…? Is it dissing my Husband if I continue using my ex’s name? The only reason for me not switching over is the little thing called TIME! & then to change everything is going to cost a bag of www.moneyclaim.gov.uk.! I am sure TOM don’t mind as he hasn’t said a Dickie Bird, but then I don’t know? Kiss me Teeth yah cause that Money I will have to spend could go to other worthy causes?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Ta Sha at Southwark Registrar Office Peckham.
May 21, 2014 · ·
Nice Ring!
Active
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo to the album: The New Politician – NEMBHARD — with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and Andrew Holness in Westmoreland Parish.
My Elder son Kevin MURRAY
ON THIS DAY  9 years ago
Active
JUST remember 2moro is ROLL OVA…? Suh Moi gwine Beseech DEM BuyGONE Folks www.ancestrydna.co.uk fah a Likkle Help?
ON THIS DAY  9 years ago
Active
IF I had Moi WAY…
Jamaican Memes is with Kadeisha Page and  2 others.
hey money haffi make
~Anrkiss~
ON THIS DAY  9 years ago
Active
Finally here is Moi Olympic CHAMPION – Him win ova EveryTIME!!!
ON THIS DAY  9 years ago
Active
2nd Country – Dem gi Moi dah Honour of CitizenShip http://www.myvision.org.uk!!!