Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Must Forgive But Not Forget The Miscarriages Of Justice Affected My Tom And I He Is A Prisoner With The Criminal They Made Me

Oh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g is now a #criminal by the way We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
ON THIS DAY  4 years ago
Active
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating recovery in London, United Kingdom.
So that there is no ambiguity about my intentions as was the case with LEYF Nurseries, when I give them time to clean up the act of #DISCRIMINATION. I will throw the ball in the court of the #ModernDaySlaveMasters_Mistresses that I am intending to #BreakingDownBarriers wherever in the world it’s happening.
So here goes worldreference.com, curtsey of #MERVELEEMYERS.
#Jamaica Observer www.jamaicaobserver.com/westernnews. Just go and review what was written..?
I see something from #RJR re FIFA World Cup 2018. Well, I have a damn good memory because that is how I was able to operate like another Human Being behind the scenes. Counseling at the Maudsley Hospital didn’t cure the #POSTTRAUMATICSTRESSDISORDER, but I discovered that my MOTHER suffers a few of the most common #MentalHealth Conditions from which she lost part of her thumb.
My Mama never talks about the challenges of her life. I learned from her #BestFriend when all I could do was write a Eulogy to celebrate her life.
As a #Family we set out to break the #CycleofPoverty that blighted my life. So I am going to break the cycle that says we are to be provoked into developing #MentalHealth Conditions… #DISCRIMINATION is against the law.

ON THIS DAY  5 years ago
Active
Taurus: Time spent on quiet reflection not only restores your spirits but will repay you handsomely. Make this a day to tuck yourself away, to think, plan and come up with new ideas. At home, let sleeping dogs lie. Call to hear why you must go the extra mile.

ON THIS DAY  5 years ago
Active
Maybe I need to send this to DWP, @LEYF, Southwark Council, VOICE the Union & the SYSTEMS that think I can exit on thin air from 27th September 2015…
Nelson Mandela
“We do not want freedom without bread, nor do we want bread without freedom. We must provide for all the fundamental rights and freedoms associated with a democratic society.” ~ Nelson Mandela during his Investiture as Doctor of Laws, Soochow University, Taiwan, 1 August 1993 #LivingTheLegacy #MadibaRemembered
archive.nelsonmandela.org

ON THIS DAY  5 years ago
Active
Me in another of my Disguise. Give STORM a Big Surprise. Ah reminds me of @LEYF #BigChildCareConference at Middlesex University on 19.9.2015. CEO didn’t see me & the Former Colleague didn’t recognise me. Merveleee Myers is the Consumate Professional at Reinventing…

ON THIS DAY  5 years ago
Active
Another Trophy for my Status Symbols!

ON THIS DAY  6 years ago
Active
Mighty respects to Sister Lovena Brown for doing a Humongous job on behalf of Us Humble JA Folks in the UK. U will get Ur rewards 4 all the work U are doing selling JA abroad my Sister. Don’t know why the quality of the pictures turn out like this…? We’ll meet up on Sunday to continue the good work… All about Jamaica Basic Schools of course. Cystal Palace is the place to be on Sunday please remember! If U are lucky, I might share sum more of my Lovely photos with Big Name Dignitaries & VIP. Went home & decided to tek off mi attachments, but I didn’t really need much. Some of the HAIR belongs to me! Wonder who can tell the difference http://www.myvision.org.uk?
7 years ago