Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers IP/CPPDP/IRs Used To Build Brand Now Am A Criminal Fight4justice Present 29 Years Fact About LEYF Protection Racket To Cover Abuse

So https://youtu.be/kJcomeREU2Q must be used to #share how Harry’s #wife is leading him astray We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
5 years ago
Active
JulhotSpoyn 2c6s,i orfcurrcol2e0c1f6d ·
Taurus: Time spent on quiet reflection not only restores your spirits but will repay you handsomely. Make this a day to tuck yourself away, to think, plan and come up with new ideas. At home, let sleeping dogs lie. Call to hear why you must go the extra mile.
5 years ago
Active
JulhotSpoyn 2c6s,i orfcurrcol2e0c1f6d ·
Maybe I need to send this to DWP, @LEYF, Southwark Council, VOICE the Union & the SYSTEMS that think I can exit on thin air from 27th September 2015…
Nelson Mandela
JulhotSpoyn 2c6s,i orfcurrcol2e0c1f6d ·
“We do not want freedom without bread, nor do we want bread without freedom. We must provide for all the fundamental rights and freedoms associated with a democratic society.” ~ Nelson Mandela during his Investiture as Doctor of Laws, Soochow University, Taiwan, 1 August 1993 #LivingTheLegacy #MadibaRemembered
archive.nelsonmandela.org
5 years ago
Active
JulhotSpoyn 2c6s,i orfcurrcol2e0c1f6d ·
Me in another of my Disguise. Give STORM a Big Surprise. Ah reminds me of @LEYF #BigChildCareConference at Middlesex University on 19.9.2015. CEO didn’t see me & Former Colleague didn’t recognise me. Merveleee Myers is the Consumate Professional at Reinventing…
5 years ago
Active
JulhotSpoyn 2c6s,i orfcurrcol2e0c1f6d ·
Another Trophy for my Status Symbols!
6 years ago
Active
JulhotSpoyn 2c6s,i orfcurrcol2e0c1f5d ·
Mighty respects to Sister Lovena Brown on doing a Humongous job on behalf of Us Humble JA Folks in the UK. U will get Ur rewards 4 all the work U are doing selling JA abroad my Sister. Don’t know why the quality of the pictures turn out like this…? We’ll meet up on Sunday to continue the good work… All about Jamaica Basic Schools of course. Cystal Palace is the place to be on Sunday please remember! If U are lucky, I might share sum more of my Lovely photos with Big Name Dignitories & VIP. Went home & decided to tek off mi attachments, but I didn’t really need much. Some of the HAIR belongs to me! Wonder who can tell the difference…?
7 years ago
Active
JulhotSpoyn 2c6s,i orfcurrcol2e0c1f4d ·
Searching dung di place Looking 4 1 Letter…! Don’t know wey di Dick-Ants I tek me Bad Hand put it b4 I lef out fi JA…? Me need it fi Tun up lika right yah now…!
7 years ago
Active
JulhotSpoyn 2c6s,i orfcurrcol2e0c1f4d ·
I won’t be lingering long pon SM cause me hab lots fi ketch up wid! But 1 ting a puzzle me…? I