Without Prejudice Facebook Is Another Cyber Criminal Taken My IP/CPPDP, Image Rights Target Me On Behalf Of LEYF Abusers Robert Buckland Must Be Accountable

When the www.ancestrydna.co.uk FAMILY and FRIENDS are the #enemies you might as well be #dead. Another of how we are #brainwashed by #Facebook the terrorist cybercriminals We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Active
I NEED TO CONTACT SUM VIP PERSONS VIA SKYPE ON THE STRONG END! PLEASE CAN U MAKE AN EFFORT IF U THINK U ARE 1 OF THOSE PERSONS? DON’T BOTHER TO WASTE MY TIME IF U KNOW WE ARE NOT ON THE SAME WAVELENGTH!
ON THIS DAY  7 years ago
Active
Was offa SM 4 a likkle, but don’t look lika I missed much…? Am busy Dee-cluttering again & MLH had di gall fi cum remind me, yes Sid day bout wat sumady did sey… Well me kindly reminded him dat I duh ebbry ting except Cut His Fungus Finger Nail cause me SHAKY Hands might cut into di Quit… & me nuh waan nuBaddy tink me DKHO fi COLLECT! At least me is knat dat Mer-SIN-Merry… or am I http://www.myvision.org.uk?

Active
Finished the majority of the HW so now am going ahead with that final TR as no1 is allowed 2 have any 1 little ting ova ME https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site?
ON THIS DAY  9 years ago
Active
STILL caan mek up Moi Mind wat 2 Wear fah dat Blinking CM Party…?
Active
Dis Olympic tingy start CHAOS pon dah Road… Suh since I doan Fly, Moi haffi depend pon LT…! If Moi doan tun up pon Time https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016.?
ON THIS DAY  9 years ago
Active
Have PAPER Work, but plz be Patient…? Feeling 2 darned LAZY 2 start!!!
ON THIS DAY  9 years ago
Active
Dah HEAT is on… My main Meal 2day – FRUIT & WATER http://judicialconduct.judiciary.gov.uk!!!
Display your photos with Portal
No need to choose just one, Portal lets you display your favorite pics from Facebook, Instagram and your phone’s camera roll.

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more