Without Prejudice Not Only Are There Liars In Governments My Husband Sent Me To Vote For The Tory What Have Robert Buckland Charter Of Rights Done Is Made Me A Victim For LEYF Abusers 29

So https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g must continue https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site for all We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
8 years ago  Active
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 26 new photos to the album: 22nd July 2013 New Prince for the Royals — with Valdin Legister and  3 others  at St. Mary’s Hospital Paddington.
Proud to be a part of the History
8 years ago Active
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling great.
<<<History in the Making>>> I was there toe-toe with the Good & Great!!! I tell U not to romp with this Serious Woman when it comes to Documenting, Recording, Analysing Historic Events?
8 years ago Active
Mama Lou’s Family from over Caney aka Hewling Town>>>
Megan Campbell
Gone but not forgotten! Uncle Wil, you will always be in my heart. May your soul R.I.P.
9 years ago Active
Met an Ole Friend 2 day… Said He can’t believe how FAT I got since WE met nearly 4 Years ago!!! Wat can I do? I cut dung pon EVERYTHING!!!
10 years ago  Active
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 8 new photos to the album: Health & Wellbeing – Making Life Better July 23, 2011.
10 years ago  Active
My Exercise Bike is buried here & I have 2 admit it has a CRUCIAL role 2 play in my LIFE!!!

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!