Without Prejudice Verdict Sarah Lawson Ignorant Pen Pusher Like HMCTS Career Criminals Trying To Provoke Me To Claim I Breach The Unlawful Criminal Record Will Use Emotional Regulation Treatment To Show UK Is Discriminate On All Grounds Against Women 22/7/21

Surely the Jamaica Labour Party will #welcome the #attention now #GeorgeWright is getting #married. My #son has been a #prisoner since the #age19 by the #psychpathetic wife from Townhead & Adjacent Districts Of Westmoreland
Look how https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g will tell the #world about how Rt Hon Robert Buckland QC MP Charter Of Rights has been used by The Judiciary Of England & Wales & Criminal Justice System & Crown Prosecution Service to #protect the LEYF #pedophiles and made me a #victim after 7 years when I #reached out for help. Reason #SarahLawson is just another #penpusher fixated on deciding if am OK

Active
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling strong in London, United Kingdom.
Russell Grant Taurus: Spending more time at home should be your first priority.
Resting and relaxing with your favorite people will restore your equilibrium. It will be a huge relief to put your feet up and let your hair down. Stick to a budget.
I am certainly tune in to my #Inner_Voice.

Active
I don’t have time 4 #Users anymore! My life is full of ME…?
Active
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 17 new photos to the album: Natural Blends — in London, United Kingdom.
Memories of my childhood
Active
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos to the album: Time 4 Closures — in London, United Kingdom.
I am still waiting..?

Active
Watching Mr BOLT!
Active
Perils of our daily lives! I remember I was so Paranoid because of what @LEYF had done to my Mental Health, I lost my self-confidence to carry out normal day to day activities. I refuse to take chances especially when am with TOM.
Active
The likes of Mark David or David Mark whichever way u want to turn it. I have better things to do with my life. Why don’t u take a Running Dive? Or better still apply for a Position at @LEYF. @LEYF have places for CRIMINALS like U!
U must be a RACIST THUG why u refuse to leave me alone. @LEYF didn’t break me October 2014 to date & neither will u!!!
Active