Without Prejudice Sarah Lawson Did Not Surprise Me Nor 7 Year Old Taking Knife To School If I Was At BIB 15/11/20 Police Must Protect Children And Me Now Charter Of Right Will Nail LEYF 29

Refer to https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 for why Rt Hon Robert Buckland QC MP and the #careercriminals are responsible for the #7year old carrying a #knife

Active
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling strong in London, United Kingdom.
Russell Grant Taurus: Spending more time at home should be your first priority.
Resting and relaxing with your favourite people will restore your equilibrium. It will be a huge relief to put your feet up and let your hair down. Stick to a budget.
I am certainly tune in to my #Inner_Voice.
ON THIS DAY  4 years ago
Active
I don’t have time 4 #Users anymore! My life is full with of ME…?
ON THIS DAY  4 years ago
Active
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 17 new photos to the album: Natural Blends — in London, United Kingdom.
Memories of my childhood
ON THIS DAY  4 years ago
Active
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos to the album: Time 4 Closures — in London, United Kingdom.
I am still waiting..?
ON THIS DAY  5 years ago
Active
Watching Mr BOLT!
ON THIS DAY  5 years ago
Active
Perils of our daily lives! I remember I was so Paranoid because of what @LEYF had done to my Mental Health, I lost my self-confidence to carry out normal day to day activities. I refuse to take chances especially when am with TOM.
ON THIS DAY  5 years ago
Active
The likes of Mark David or David Mark whichever way u want to turn it. I have better things to do with my life. Why don’t u take a Running Dive? Or better still apply for a Position at @LEYF. @LEYF have places for CRIMINALS like U!
U must be a RACIST THUG why u refuse to leave me alone. @LEYF didn’t break me October 2014 to date & neither will u!!!