Without Prejudice Miscarriages Of Justice, Attempted Murder, Target By Social Media, Impact Mental Physical Impairment, LEYF Friends In High Places UK Government Approve Discrimination Of MM 29

See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g for more

ON THIS DAY  7 years ago
Active
Got home felt so TIRED, just crashed out in front of the tv! Just now felt a little better 2 cum check SM… Was touched 2day by the outpouring of LOVE that I got from all at Luton Street Community Nursery – London Early Years Foundation (LEYF). Starting at my new place 2moro at 10.00 am. I am more than ready to face the world & take on any challenges that may come my way…? Tom said he never knew I could be Tired?

Active
Think I’ve finally found a way to use up my Knowledge & Expertise>>> VOLUNTEERING – Special Educational Needs have been recommended???

Active
Ok so am also celebrating cauz I have more than achieved 2 the highest standards where my Health is concerned! I have lost eight pounds (8lbs) in 4 weeks as recommended by the Diabetic Nurse!!! I am aiming 4 another 8lbs in 4 weeks – so by the time I am ready 4 the big stage in 2014. I should be more or less the Ratty with the Drop Dead shape dat loads a ole Naigger Tongue used 2 long outa dem head & eyes did a pop out 4? But dem betta believe I have good MEMORY if nutn else? I am doing it 4 Me, Myself & I all the time>>>

Active
We missed Beres Hammond fi real, but life must go on>>>>

Active
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling great.
WE are Grand Parents again!!! Giving thanks & praises for the safe delivery of another member of the Royal Family>>> Wow it’s a BABY BOY>>> Congratz 2 Kate & William!!! Well I work in that vicinity where the new Monarch was born – Paddington? British people know how to celebrate on Royal occasions for real>>>
ON THIS DAY  8 years ago
Active
Just got in from the Academy Brixton>>> But me mek sure wear me flats & nuh stop dance til me pop back out a the place? Well sum peeps tek back dem money cauz Beres Hammond wasn’t in dah house!!! But give praises to Jah as I certainly got my money’s worth from the rest of the Artists>>> Hopefully I lost sum weight 4 my DC 2moro after all di dancing me put dun in the Furnace dat was BA?

Active
Accomplished yet anneda Target… SKYPE up & Running!!!

Active
Me Barrels dem dun Packed, only lef fe Write up. JA Me dey pon Me Way!!!

Active
Me mek som money outa me hard wok – planting & selling POTATOES. Haffi start tink boot a Business Plan fe de futra…

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!