Without Prejudice Apprentice Depressed Cousin In Jail For Murder Of Ben Kinsella Contribute To Daily Express MHC, LEYF Years With HMCTS To Deny My Rights Am Now Criminal By Murderers

Oh, I #track a #LouiseCooper to the www.express.co.uk that I #contributed to the Mental Health CRUSADE. Once I started making #enquiries she disappeared. Anyone #involved with #LEYF are liable to have #traumatised a 7 year old like what Rt Hon Robert Buckland QC MP HMCTS 2nd miscarriages of justice done to me

ON THIS DAY  5 years ago
Active
More will be achieved if children have the continuity, consistency & familiarity of the professional practitioners who are from similar backgrounds as their families. @LEYF lost the plot when quality was sold out for quantity in their bid to become the biggest early years provider.
Where is Marion Breslin of New Cross who was on the Interview Panel in May 2009? MB was promoted to E1T1 & Dumped like many others. I can name names because I resigned after a Nervous Breakdown & not for splashing @LEYF money…
There is the case of Playhouse manager Yvonne who went home & sends in her Resignation. Who is responsible for the Dynamics of such High Staff Turnover at @LEYF? Send Hilda Miller to Barking & Dagenham after she threw out her Baby BIB with the Bathwater! Not to mention Ricky Bullen. @LEYF come to South London come to stir up Trouble. Is it Justine Greening I need to consult? @LEYF must be brought to book. Cronies won’t wash when Safeguarding is paramount. Prevent – Rules of Law
LEYF Nurseries
Families and staff from Playhouse and New Cross nurseries had a great time at local IRIE festival last weekend in Lewisham

Active
Thanks to All the Supportive Persons – Males & Females in my Corner. To those I know all my life who know me inside out I am truly grateful for u putting up with the Miserable Old Sod who I am. I was not always like this thou…?
To the New People Pauline Peart & Olive Regis-Williams I am eternally thankful for the Love & Reaching Out. Make me realise how wonderful it is to be Appreciated. I am on another Mission to keep the Roof over my Head. Keep praying!
Active
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister.
Have to change plans because it’s Raining. Ah well Plan B to be Executed. My Tom still don’t understand how I thrive when I get a Call to chat & get ROA – Passive Aggression do the trick. Guess I might have to remind him about the time he told me : U suh Damn UGLY, mi nuh know how u hab so much MAN”? Nutn fi duh wid hab Man… I just LOVE fi Chat & most times Men are the Best Converversationalists. Just Chat?

Active
I don’t have to wait to ketch @LEYF & cohorts no wey. My Defensive Practice Enough fi dem. Dem cawn READ suh a de suh mi hab dem?
David Perez
JtuthlSpongglsrnfolycre 19, di2c0mgf16 ยท
Real talk!!!! ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Active
Here’s my Little Breda AMLY Decosie Nembhard who by chance shared supn with MICHAEL JACKSON, he’s Pigmented not by choice. However he WORK hard life Our MAMA from childhood for everything he achieve in 53 years of Life. We CHAMBERS/NEMBHARD take nutn for Granted?
Amly D Nembhard