Without Prejudice The Charter Of Rights Makes Robert Buckland Responsible For PTSD Of MM By LEYF, HMCTS, MOPAC, IOPC, DBS, JCIO, CCMCC, BSB, SRA With 2 Miscarriages Of Justice, Attempts On My Life At Home, SPS, Public Spaces To Cover Abuse Who Need ERT My Stories Online 21/7/2021?

This is about https://youtu.be/8g-7jUGZook and Rt Hon Robert Buckland QC MP Charter Of Rights that give #Police Power to come to #murder me 3 years apart to say I committed #suicide to cover the #abuse in the #reviews online

Active
Took a different route home with my HB & happen to see a Young Man in another role. He looked really smart dressed in his casual clothes & tie to handle the hot weather I suppose. The only other times I usually see him is in the Market with his 2 Brothers who have NEEDS. My heart went out to him & he went up another few Notches in my Estimation of him. Not many of his age would have made such sacrifices for their Siblings? All is well in the Promotion of INCLUSION! I am an ADVOCATE for Inclusion as it crosses all AGES – Birth to Death that is!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at Kendal – Hanover.
Me & my Handsome nephew Jevon
Active
Went 2 LSCN with an <<<Open Mind & Lots of Enthusiasms>>> I am leaving a much Matured & Wiser Old Bird>>> Mark Owe remember Jack Ass did sey di Worl nuh Lebel & a Truth Dat…! As of now teking 1 day at a Time…! Wherever I guh now, I will guh ein as an Opened Book to be Written in & Filled with whatever…? 2moro is a New Beginning in the Annals of my PPDP! Time to Focus on Doing my Own Ting to Ensure my Own AGENDA is Top of my Priorities! There is Much Life Left in the Old Gal, yet Time is Speeding by Fast & I can’t Predict the Future?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Employment Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries.
MatSylofp 3loleu0n,issorer i2h0rdg11 ·
Active
Getting in the grove 4 Brixton Academy latAS!!! But mon am fighting these deadASS feelings which came ova I from yessiday? But I know I will haffi overcome 4 I & I sakes>>> JESUS is the Godly ways every time 4 I!!!
Active
FINALLY CONVINCED – Nuh More CHEAP Shoes…! Moi get 2 HEAVY fi dem…? SAVE Moi Money & get 1 G&PLP… Preferably CLARKS!!!
Active
If U know dis Lady…? Tell har hopefully Moi will send har Pics via email!!! Doan know why dah Blinking Heck she woan activate har FB…?
Active
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 15 new photos to the album: MCH JA 50th- July 2012 — at Methodist Central Hall Westminster.
Proud of My Heritage