Without Prejudice Protection By HMCTS, DBS, IOPC, JCIO, SRA, BSB, CCMCC, CLCC Allow LEYF Abusers To Jump Ship Targeting Children In The EYFS 20/7/2021 Robert Buckland Is Guilty By COR

So https://www.gov.uk is #responsible for #paedophiles getting #protection via HMCTS and Rt Hon Robert Buckland QC MP CAREER CRIMINALS

Active
My Hubby said I must get sum Rest… Suh me gwine tek me Tired Arse off disyah Book Face & guh Rest…! Only I am going to put in another Hour Sorting here & there b4 Bed Time!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Department for Work and Pensions – DWP and 2 others.
My life don’t always pan out the way I wish atal??? 8th is the KING’s Birthday, but I won’t even get the chance to share his DAY. Doing long day at work on top of Staff Meeting. Jackass say de world no level!!!! Only hope He perks up 4 the Big Event-88 & counting…
Active
Connecting with my Asian Heritage of course! Sunita & Manika…!
Active
JutaSdlpdodinynSt n20s, o20ho1dlmred4 ·
I worked in Luton Street Community Nursery for 4+ years where the majority of the children & their parents Mother Tongue is Arabic. Only natural that I have something of significance to remind me of all those Children & Parents whom I work with whose Mother Tongue is Arabic! Big thank U to Ibrahim – 1 student on placement who wrote my name in Arabic for me! I am an Advocate of celebrating Diversity as I am 1 mix-up-mix-up Individual!
Active
Memba me sey me nuh hab Thyme nor Skellion fi dem GAMES! Suh nuh Blame Ratty-Far-I if I cut my yais affa unu Invites? Mek me Repeat, doan even badda wase unuh Precious Time!
Active
Why is it when U take Ur equips to the Shops U have to go back & install every Bleeding ting sah? Blinking fed up at dis Psychological Mo zeen!
Active
Just updated Skype, so if U are lucky U might just link up whenever I am available!
Active
More 2 Moi LIFE dan SNWS…!!! Suh mek Moi go gear up fah 2moro… Proud 2 be JahMekAm!!! AM a teeny weeny bit Older, but if Moi nuh tell Unuh U’d nebba Know…???
Active
It getting Blinking Hectic Leading up 2 all Deze CELEBRATIONS fi True… Nuh Time 2 Scratch Moi Head…?

You’re All Caught Up