Without Prejudice Birth Of Sibling Start Of Informal Carer He Would Benefit From CBT Like I Did To Understand PTSD Impact On Me I Nearly Missed Mum’s Story 20/7

So be #grateful that www.met.police.uk is not a #threat to you

ON THIS DAY  4 years ago
Active
They tried Confusing me I was #MAD from 2008, but I prove they are #Liars!
Active
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard Shared with Public
If I had kept #Quiet, I would be branded a #CRIMINAL?
Active
#JFF Downswell, we attend Frome School! Hey Westmoreland produce #BEST-Refs!

Active
Thanks Law-Law, this is so inspirational & just what I need. Nicole Mcdonald U are a True Christian Advocate.

Active
Please any1 with the Knowledge… I see LADY SAW advertised 4 the Coronet Elephant & Castle 4 the 31.7.2015. Any1 knows how I can get tickets?
Tom is not in the best of Health & he just come warn me not to let him have to call me to come to bed. He thinks am spending too much time on SM, but Mass Tom don’t understand that I might make a break through on SM…?
I am always in the nick of time to get a good Story. So I have to do my ting b4 my God cometh to make up his Jewels. If I don’t take my time to do my ting then I have no excuses for not fulfilling my Potentials.

Active
The Song that came into my Head from I woke this morning: “DON’T YOU BURN YOUR BRIDGES BEHIND YOU…” I’ve been doing my Research & making Consultations… Because I know that my God is slow but very sure! I know I will be having a grand time over in Heaven & b4 that I will be having my time here on Earth because I’ve worked damned hard 4 all my Achievements…
The Idiot Coward Charlatans who pick on the weak & Vulnerable are bound to get their Come-uppance… The tears of the Innocent will not be shed in vain. As 4 dat Hurry-Come-Up 1 who have di audicity fi cum tell me I don’t know nutn… Ah sah, mek dem guh asks mi Sons #1 Kevin Murray & #2 Valdin Legister dem wat mi duh 2 dem when mi tell dem nuh fi hop Cane Cart & guh swim a River. & dem cawn chat 2 dem 15yrs ole, but a mi Big Ole Woman dem waan fi gi order. Well mi a guh KRA til mi caan Kick eh & den I gwine bloody well kick>>>
And I am on a Mission to prove the whole lot of them wrong indeed: UNCORPORATIVE, UNPROFESSIONAL, CONFRONTATIONAL, INTIMIDATING & worse of all Mervelee Myers do not have EMPATHY for CHILDREN!
God I leave ALL of them in your Capable hands to right the Injustices that caused others to suffer. My cup has been full many time and runneth over, but 1 day, 1day they will have to confess & repent from their Sins in Jesus’s name – Amen!

Valdin Legister added a new photo — with Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
7 years ago